• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if not Kingdom Hearts 3, then what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

well, as u all(should) know, Nomura said the the next Kingdom Hearts game ISNT gonna be called Kingdom Hearts III..... well, that makes me thing, WHAT THE HELL IS IT GONNA BE CALLED THEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! tell me what u think cuz im clueless....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Its a new series that involved with Kingdom Hearts. It will tie in some key points to the current Kingdom Hearts series, like Xehanort and his memories, the history of the Keyblade(s), Terra, Aqua, and Ven (the 3 Keybladed warriors), Mickey's travels in the realm of darkness, info about Roxas in depth, etc.

This new Kingdom Hearts series is most likely going to be split up into various installments. These are not sequels, but most likely outside and hidden work. This new series will not be directly involved with Sora, but it has ties to his story. So its most likely that we will not be playing as him in this new series.

But a Kingdom hearts 3 is not denied, Nomura just states that they have no plans for one right now. He also mentioned earlier this year that Sora's journey was not over and we should take Kingdom Hearts 2's ending into account because it has ties to his next journey. And he also said that if the series reached a number 3, then Sora would be important to it.

moogle

why, me too... sort of. i dont know what the title might be... o_O

and thanx Taa for the comment bout my siggie!!!!!!! ^.^

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its gonna be basically like chain of memories was but will clean up other stories and what not.
basically what the conqueror said.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...i've read your sig too moogle and im not so sure wt your sayin.
1) it was refferin to sora not ven
2) his true name is sora cuz thats his original self.
you know what im sayin?

moogle

Sora isnt Roxas' true being is what im saying. i believe from the FM+ secret ending, that Ven was sent out to a boys heart, locked away, cuz of Kingdom Hearst opening. Ansem the Wise said it himself, "Hearts are unpredictable, anything could happen." do u follow me? i mean, EVERYONE knows that Sora and Roxas dont look a thing alike....

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...i dunno man, i thought roxas was soras nobody meaning his true self is sora. i know he looks like ven more than sora but that just probably means sora is the one somehow connected to ven, riku to terra and kairi to aqua.

shadow_of_light

well, considering how anything can happen with hearts, moogles theories do sound plausible. you could problably say that the whole thing about how everyone's hearts are connected drive that even further. you have to admit, it does give another way at looking at this mystery nomura has left in our laps.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
[1. At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II, someone says, "He looks a lot like you..." I think it refers that Roxas looks like Ven.

2. At the Beginning of Kingdom Hearts II, someone says, "Do you remember your true name?" I think it means that he might be Ven...

3. Birth By Sleep is Roxas' re-birth after Sora giving his heart to Kairi and turning into a Heartless.]

1) He is talking about how Sora looks like Roxas

2) It is talking about if he remembers the moment when Xemnas showed him his true name (Sora)

3) It can't be his "re-birth" it was already revealed by Nomura that Roxas came into existence when Sora plunges the Heart Unlocker keyblade into his chest

P.S. It was also revealed by Nomura that his real name is not Ven it merely a abbreviation of his real name that they haven't released yet

Im not sure what they would call it....hmmm, that's quite a brainteaser.

Personally I think what they'll call it is hidden somewhere in the secret endings...

By the way Nomura said its possible that Sora, Riku, and Kairi will be mentioned or notioned about but are not the main characters in the next installement.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
exactly what i told em HOF..well something along those lines anyway. but some of the guys still think its got suttin to do with Ven. ridiculous.

Little_Red

betch.
well basically The Conquerer said it all. so just take that into consideration and we'll find out more as we go along.

shadow_of_light

1) He is talking about how Sora looks like Roxas

2) It is talking about if he remembers the moment when Xemnas showed him his true name (Sora)

3) It can't be his "re-birth" it was already revealed by Nomura that Roxas came into existence when Sora plunges the Heart Unlocker keyblade into his chest

P.S. It was also revealed by Nomura that his real name is not Ven it merely a abbreviation of his real name that they haven't released yet

1. i'm sorry, but except for the general aspect of the hair, those two look nothing alike.

2. the fact that roxas looks more like ven (i don't care if this is just an abbreviation, its all we have for the moment), i'm leaning more towards the guy r eferring to him than sora. or it could be both. he's questioning which one is his actual true name instead of some kind of facade.

3. once again, more similar to ven; this could've happened before.....

man, i sound repetitive today. :blushing:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The new games will be like KH:CoM's, just instead of being a sequel it will be games based on character explainations of the characters that we know litter about(riku, mickey, roxas, the knights).

ON THE THREE QUESTIONS THING:
1) That beach thing happens after this:YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix: Xemnas which is why he knows what sora looks like
2) The "true name" was explained in KH2:FM+ with this: YouTube - kh2 finalmix A New YOU ROXAS (SUBBED)
3) He was created when "sora lost his heart" and it explained in the other ansem reports specifically Ansem's Other Report 10 and Ansem's Other Report 12. It states,
With the exception of Namine, Nobodies remember their time as humans.
But Sora's Nobody, "Roxas", has lost the memories of when he was Sora.

The reason for this may be that Sora spent little time as a Heartless while
Roxas was left behind as a Nobody, and returned to becoming a human with a
heart.

Somehow, Roxas is similar to Namine. While being Kairi's Nobody, Namine was born
using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.
And Roxas was Sora's Nobody, left behind when Sora returned to being a human
through not his own heart, but using Kairi's heart as an intermediary.

I believe that Sora's memory restoration is delayed due to having lost half of
himself, Roxas.
I must turn him into data, and return him to Sora....
and he was created(as stated in ansem report 10) when
...Sora turned the Keyblade on his own body ...

Last edited:

moogle

well, to start off with, ITS ME FCKING OPINION BITCHES AND HATERS!!!!!!! so dont go and give me all this crap and saying that IM FCKING DEAD WRONG cuz there ISNT much to FCKING go ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nomura makes us fill in the gaps til he FCKING tells us!!!!!!!!! so u can FCKING deal with my opinions, or u can kiss my white bi ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back