• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo = Vanitas ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: Ienso = Vanitas ??

i wonder who is gonna be next on the _________ is vanitas list.....

I know!!!!
I know!!!!

Its going to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Thats why they havent showed anything about Atlantica
Everything connects

popcornlion

no
(have to have at least 25 characters.
2 characters is all you really need) no offence

advent wolf

I say Saix is next in line for the ______ is Vanitas list, no he is already on the list...
@asir1234567, it's not Ariel but Triton that's why he knows so much about the keyblade

kostas

Awards

no no no ienzo isnt that important ... vanitas really seams as important

αsiя

space coke

I say Saix is next in line for the ______ is Vanitas list, no he is already on the list...
@asir1234567, it's not Ariel but Triton that's why he knows so much about the keyblade

Hmm no I think Sebastion has a bigger chance than Triton

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

No. Izeno has thus far not agknowledged of even having a keybade in the past, let alone seeing one. Braig has a better chance at fitting this role, because he said himself he is more fit for a Keyblade than Terra. Ven is even suprised that Vanitias even has a Keyblade in the first place. This would also fit in with what MX's mistake could be. Braig could have lost his ability to weild, and MX somehow tried to get it back for him. However, Braig somehow went insane and tied up his master because MX couldn't get his Keyblade back. Braig then reobtains his Keyblade and uses it for evil. Thus, MX calls Braig his 'mistake'. Vanitias was also just an allias to confuse Ven, which is why Ven looks suprised in the KH2FM+ Secret Ending. This reminds me of a thread I made a long time ago.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/130064-barig-ds-theory.html

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

1. Vanitas and ienzo haven't been shown in the same scan together so they might be the same person

Larxene and Sebastian haven't been shown in the same scan, yet we KNOW for a FACT that they're not the same. Your logic is flawed.

2.the scan showed ienzo from a bit of a distance, so he might be taller than you all think

No, MX is pretty tall as he is an adult. He and Vanitas have been shown in the same screen together. Vanitas is alsmost as tall as MX. Ven is almost as tall as Vanitas. Ven has like 6 inches over Ienzo.

3. Roxas is the only nobody with a keyblade because everyone else has no heart and are consumed by darkness

Um, wat? Rxas could because Sora could.

there. I offered some counter-evidence against the flamers.

That's not evidence. That's mild conjecture.

Although i don't agree with the theory, let's not forget that there are unconditional circumstances in which one can wield a keyblade. Like Riku to Kairi, MX may have just given Vanitas a keyblade instead of actually possessing one of his own....just stating the possibilities here

No, Vanitas is a chosen apprentice. This is confirmed.
Kairi is a leech. This is confirmed in a manner of speaking.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

No, Vanitas is a chosen apprentice. This is confirmed.
Kairi is a leech. This is confirmed in a manner of speaking.

yeah, a chosen apprentice from MX who happens to have magically loomed from his body to his side in not only the KH2 Final Mix SE, but also in the trailers themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back