• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ice Cream Beat Help, Pwease!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon Qey

Okay... I tried the first mission with Ventus... Took 6 tries to get 1388 with Fantastic... Before that, my highest was 968 with Good...

When do I hit "X" exactly, and if I unlock all the ICB Missions with Ven, will it take me to 100% Mini-Games in the Trinity Archieves if I still don't do it with Aqua or Terra?
(I hope not, or I am going to die)

I tried master with It's a Small World and my highest was still 566. ~.~

Help, please and thank you. ^^

Princess-Sammi

Unfortunately, you do have to complete every Ice Cream Beat mission on all 3 characters in order to complete the game 100% - sorry to break it to you. :( As for when to hit X, it's best to do so when the small green circles are about to overlap the X on the screen.

3Eyes

Actually, if you just want the 100% on the Trinity Archives, then you only need to do it with one character. I just checked on my game and I'm at 97% for the mini-games, but I never touched the Ice Cream Beat game on Terra or Aqua.

EDIT: If you want 100% on your REPORTS to, for instance, unlock the final episode if playing on Standard mode, then you have to do it with all 3 characters. Trinity Archives and the Reports journal are completely separate from each other.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
When do I hit "X" exactly

Turn to the duck who having a circle around him, when the circle surrounding him is about to disappear and then press X. You will get a either a good or excellent message. Hope you understand what i mean :p

and if I unlock all the ICB Missions with Ven, will it take me to 100% Mini-Games in the Trinity Archieves if I still don't do it with Aqua or Terra?
(I hope not, or I am going to die)

Yup. You have to do the same thingy to Terra and Aqua to achieve 100%

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, I actually only paid attention to the circles and not the music...I enjoy listening to it but beating that game I did by acting mostly on the visual clues.
Yet the interval at which to shoot the ice-balls can be made easier by keeping the clapping of the ducklings in mind, as it sets the pace.
In fact, one needs to get that memorized. *sorry, couldn't resist*

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, one have to pay attention in the music so you can get a good or excellent for the beat.
Actually, the last song challenge me the most. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back