• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

He might've meant something more like FFIV the After Years: a game broken up into 10 or so chapters with different playable characters for each chapter.
Chapter 1-Keyblade War's final battle
Chapter 2-Young Xehanort origin story
Chapter 3-Apprentice Xehanort unleashing the heartless
Chapter 4-Aqua in RoD
Chapter 5-Mickey in RoD
Chapter 6-Riku during KH1
Chapter 7-Xenmas' movements
Chapter 8-Riku during Days/KH2
Chapter 9-Mickey during Days/KH2
Chapter 10-Kairi during DDD

I actually like the ideas of Chapters. If any of you have played Fire Emblem, you would know what I'm talking about. If it were like that that is. However, most of these (the ones in bold) wouldn't really make sense. If i had to break it down i think it would be something like this.

Prologue: Xehanort's Apprentice Experiments
Chapter 1: Aqua's Time in the RoD
Chapter 2: Mickey's time in RG/RoD from BBS to KHI
Chapter 3: Riku's Journey Post Days and Pre The World That Never Was

Now obviously that's a huge difference in chapter numbers, however a lot of the chapters previously mentioned could be fit into here. For one, Xemnas' movements could easily be tied in with Aqua's scenario. I've been campaigning for a Xemnas/Aqua fight, because of the emotional distress it would cause Aqua. It would definitly be good. Plus, I also believe that Xigbar will be the main antagonist for Aqua, so you could even make it Organization XIII's movements rather than just Xemnas.

Mickey's Scenario would be in RG, around the time it falls to darkness, and his journey to get the KKD. He would probably meet Aqua along the way, as well as possibly meeting an Organization member, although that would cause a plot hole. And it could show him meeting Riku, and what they did before and after Castle Oblivion.

Riku's scenario would be short, as it would only be what he did in KHII before he met up with Sora and Co. in TWTNW. Mostly about what he did for DiZ, or like when he was in the Land of Dragons. Just behind the scenes stuff, that would probably end before he encountered Sora.

I also anticipate that this game will shed some light on the MF, but i honestly can't place him anywhere. Aqua is the most likely to fight him, seeing as how her story would most likely be the longest, but i don't really know. I'll be happy if his identity is revealed in some way, shape or form.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Did you play Days? Becuase if you did, you probably weren't paying attention, because they sent guys to Castle Oblivion. If you didn't play, theres a part (i forget which days, but i think its like 50-something to 70-something) where they send all of the members of Org XIII to Castle Oblivion, and that's when CoM takes place.

I did play Days, i thought it was obvious what i meant. After KH CoM but during Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back