• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Nomura stated it in the birth by sleep ultimania if I remember correctly.

And there have been multiple conversations about it...

Anyway, i was just thinking about the enemies in BBSV2, and I have to wonder what their allegiance would be. Like, would they just be mindless heartless that attack you because they want to devour your heart like the little ferocious beasts they are XD? Maybe we could see when Maleficent gets control of them, or something like that. And do you think Nobodies will be there, if some of the Organization members we talked about are indeed antagonists?

Musical charm

Anyway, i was just thinking about the enemies in BBSV2, and I have to wonder what their allegiance would be. Like, would they just be mindless heartless that attack you because they want to devour your heart like the little ferocious beasts they are XD? Maybe we could see when Maleficent gets control of them, or something like that. And do you think Nobodies will be there, if some of the Organization members we talked about are indeed antagonists?

wow, this gave me an idea, well sort of. What if the game starts off with aqua in the ROD (as most people were saying/assuming/predicting) and the enemies there could be the darkside(s) and probably some characters from the worlds that have gone down in darkness(like in the castle of dreams, the enemy could be cinderella's evil step-mother, or something similar to that), and if mickey is a playable character, the enemies could be the heartless (thats me assuming that mickey would be in the time period where the heartless began appearing). Idk, my mind is a little mushy when it comes to this, I have the idea, but its hard for me to explain it for some reason.

raycat27_2003

Awards
I like that theory! but i think Riku will also be a playable character, because we don't know what happened in the past year Sora was asleep

Days kinda showed that. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but Riku was trying to stop Xemnas and the rest of the Org. from getting to Sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But what about in between that? KH COM------KH 358/2 days
CoM happened during Days though...Days started the moment after Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade in KH 1 and ended when DiZ had put the brainwashed Roxas into the digital Twilight Town, signalling the beginning of KH 2.

noheartx

Did you play Days? Becuase if you did, you probably weren't paying attention, because they sent guys to Castle Oblivion. If you didn't play, theres a part (i forget which days, but i think its like 50-something to 70-something) where they send all of the members of Org XIII to Castle Oblivion, and that's when CoM takes place.

Xammag

Did you play Days? Becuase if you did, you probably weren't paying attention, because they sent guys to Castle Oblivion. If you didn't play, theres a part (i forget which days, but i think its like 50-something to 70-something) where they send all of the members of Org XIII to Castle Oblivion, and that's when CoM takes place.

If there was ever a time where Org sent all it's members to CO (and there may have been, I didn't finish Days), I can assure you it wasn't CoM. At no point in CoM were all the Org members there unless they retcon something.

Rexy

Bronze Member
If there was ever a time where Org sent all it's members to CO (and there may have been, I didn't finish Days), I can assure you it wasn't CoM. At no point in CoM were all the Org members there unless they retcon something.
he is talking about the ones thats are shown in CoM, the "impostors"

Absolute

I was thinking about how they would do the playable character set-up in BBS2, if it covers the time between BBS and KHI. They could do it in episodic form where you control a character during a certain time and then you face an epsiode final boss which then ends that scenario. Then you choose another tale which takes place at a different time.

As for who would be playable, you could have Aqua maybe exploring the fallen worlds in darkness, Mickey in the Dark Realm getting Light Seeker and perhaps something with Riku near the end. However, I was then thinking: what if they made Xehanort the Apprentice a playable character?

noheartx

I was thinking about how they would do the playable character set-up in BBS2, if it covers the time between BBS and KHI. They could do it in episodic form where you control a character during a certain time and then you face an epsiode final boss which then ends that scenario. Then you choose another tale which takes place at a different time.

SO basically Birth By Sleep right?

As for who would be playable, you could have Aqua maybe exploring the fallen worlds in darkness, Mickey in the Dark Realm getting Light Seeker and perhaps something with Riku near the end. However, I was then thinking: what if they made Xehanort the Apprentice a playable character?

That's the consensus so far. Aqua and Mickey having a very high chance of a scenario, and Riku having a tiny chance. However, what would yu do as Xehanort the Apprentice? It's not like he can fight. All you would do is experiments...which would be boring. The gameplay of that would be completely different than a Kingdom Hearts game, and it wouldn't work well.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm hopefully we get to see the worlds that were swallowed in darkness in the first Kingdom Hearts. We couldn't see the world of Pinocchio, Bambi, etc. I was thinking of dark forest mazes for Bambi and that could have some good potential there.

Mog

Awards
I just want a full Mickey campaign. GOD DAMN IT NOMURA.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
SO basically Birth By Sleep right?
He might've meant something more like FFIV the After Years: a game broken up into 10 or so chapters with different playable characters for each chapter.
Chapter 1-Keyblade War's final battle
Chapter 2-Young Xehanort origin story
Chapter 3-Apprentice Xehanort unleashing the heartless
Chapter 4-Aqua in RoD
Chapter 5-Mickey in RoD
Chapter 6-Riku during KH1
Chapter 7-Xenmas' movements
Chapter 8-Riku during Days/KH2
Chapter 9-Mickey during Days/KH2
Chapter 10-Kairi during DDD

Radar

Bronze Member
He might've meant something more like FFIV the After Years: a game broken up into 10 or so chapters with different playable characters for each chapter.
Chapter 1-Keyblade War's final battle
Chapter 2-Young Xehanort origin story
Chapter 3-Apprentice Xehanort unleashing the heartless
Chapter 4-Aqua in RoD
Chapter 5-Mickey in RoD
Chapter 6-Riku during KH1
Chapter 7-Xenmas' movements
Chapter 8-Riku during Days/KH2
Chapter 9-Mickey during Days/KH2
Chapter 10-Kairi during DDD
This idea, I like it. They should cover all of those, though idk about chapter 1. I would really like to see the end of the keyblade wars.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Looks like an interesting list...although the first two "chapters" are extremely unlikely because the first is irrelevant to the actual story at hand (not to mention thousands over thousands of years in the past) while the second would be way too much filled with spoilers.

To learn more about Xehanort's own youth etc., if necessary at all, would be better off addressed either in DDD or KH III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back