• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

then you must hate dragon ball z...

So then, when Sora saves Ven, and Ven gets his heart back, does that mean Sora can dual weild no more? Cuz that would be lam,e i love dual weilidng, and i hate Sora's normal fighting style. Its looks childish.

Yeah, his style does seem a bit...Simple. I was actually surprised that his stance didn't have much resemblance to Ven's.

chenoehii

Awards
You must not read too many comic books. It's hardly a Japanese thing.

Explain that to Jesus, he came back 3 days later. :tongue:

yea, they're are plenty of Japanese character's that die. the most familiar ones for us are like Aerith and Zack in FFVII. In manga, such as Naruto, when they die, they die. Excluding the fact that Kabuto now revived all the dead famous shinobi, akatsuki, the jinchuriki, and the former kages. They're under his control sooo.. they don't count

lol completely off topic

Last edited:

noheartx

Hm. Which makes me wonder what new gameplay dynamic they'll have for Sora in KHIII. They could have him being taught command styles and shotlocks. Just a thought.

Oh shotlocks FTW! i really hope they bring those back. Command Styles would be cool to, although they are basically forms. I mean that was the way they brought forms to BBS, because a lot of people like them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xickin said:
I think Sora will still be able to dual wield because of Roxas' keyblades

The thing is...Roxas doesn't have own keyblades...the two he was using are Sora's and Ven's.
Roxas has memories of wielding two keyblades, those are also the ones he used when fighting Sora in KH 2, but Roxas does not have a personal keyblade.

noheartx said:
Oh shotlocks FTW! i really hope they bring those back. Command Styles would be cool to, although they are basically forms. I mean that was the way they brought forms to BBS, because a lot of people like them.

Completely honest...I would like it if Shotlocks and the real Command Styles remain exclusive to TAV.

Sora doesn't need to get always everything other characters already have, it's getting lame, I'd rather see him gaining something unique special only to him, as well as for Riku.

Xickin said:
Since Vanitas was destroyed do you think he'll be back in the ROD?
We don't know if Vanitas really was completely destroyed...there's also the possibility that Ventus re-absorbed Vanitas or that Vanitas's dark heart got as injured as Ven's did due to the destruction of the x-blade.
In that case Vanitas's injured heart may hide somewhere...or maybe floating through the RoD in eternal agony...

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
No but i mean with Soras keyblade (which Roxas uses) and the copy of Xions (which he also has) I still think dual wielding is possible, and by the way what about the old command versions!? like "Reversal" and "Twin keys" cool commands with one click of a triangle! I miss those dearly:( also i hope they come out with some half decent NEW music like in KH2

noheartx

The thing is...Roxas doesn't have own keyblades...the two he was using are Sora's and Ven's.
Roxas has memories of wielding two keyblades, those are also the ones he used when fighting Sora in KH 2, but Roxas does not have a personal keyblade.

Completely honest...I would like it if Shotlocks and the real Command Styles remain exclusive to TAV.

Sora doesn't need to get always everything other characters already have, it's getting lame, I'd rather see him gaining something unique special only to him, as well as for Riku.

I understand what you are saying...but i still want shotlocks. I think they were one of the coolest parts about BBS, and i definitly wish to see them return.

We don't know if Vanitas really was completely destroyed...there's also the possibility that Ventus re-absorbed Vanitas or that Vanitas's dark heart got as injured as Ven's did due to the destruction of the x-blade.
In that case Vanitas's injured heart may hide somewhere...or maybe floating through the RoD in eternal agony...

I think it's quite possible that Vanitas' heart stored itself in Terranort the same way that Ven's heart stroed intself inside Sora. I don't really have much eveidence to back it up, but i do have one point for my cause. Riku's dark suit. It's very similar to Vanitas' suit. And he had the dark suit when he was taken over by Ansem SoD, who is a form of Terranort, and maybe since Vanitas was a being of pure darkness, he was stored inside the heartless when Xehanort the Apprentice split.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
noheartx said:
I understand what you are saying...but i still want shotlocks. I think they were one of the coolest parts about BBS, and i definitly wish to see them return.

They would return the minute one of the TAV-Trio becomes a playable character again, lol.

noheartx said:
I think it's quite possible that Vanitas' heart stored itself in Terranort the same way that Ven's heart stroed intself inside Sora. I don't really have much eveidence to back it up, but i do have one point for my cause. Riku's dark suit. It's very similar to Vanitas' suit. And he had the dark suit when he was taken over by Ansem SoD, who is a form of Terranort, and maybe since Vanitas was a being of pure darkness, he was stored inside the heartless when Xehanort the Apprentice split.
Nice theory...although I would doubt that Vanitas would ask so politely if he may stay as Ven did with Sora, despite his severe pain.

There's one flaw though: Riku had that Dark suit in KH 1 before Ansem SoD possessed him...in the first fight with Sora in the great hall.
So if the suit is to be meant as an indicator Vanitas would be in Riku.
This would also not be that farfetched, as Riku and Sora are also close connected as best friends...and inside Sora is Ven...who would be undoubtly a target for Vanitas.

noheartx

Nice theory...although I would doubt that Vanitas would ask so politely if he may stay as Ven did with Sora, despite his severe pain.

There's one flaw though: Riku had that Dark suit in KH 1 before Ansem SoD possessed him...in the first fight with Sora in the great hall.
So if the suit is to be meant as an indicator Vanitas would be in Riku.
This would also not be that farfetched, as Riku and Sora are also close connected as best friends...and inside Sora is Ven...who would be undoubtly a target for Vanitas.

I mean, Vanitas wouldn't necessarily have to ask. I think MX wouldn't mind having him in there for two reasons. One, he can use him in future for possible X-blade material or a vessel, and two he's at a disadvantage with both Terra and Eraqus' heart against him. I could try and research this thoroughly, and make it a full blown theory. And when you say that Riku hadf it before Ansem took him over, that's true, but wasn't he still influencing him? I may be wrong, but i feel like Ansem SoD possessed him before that, and just didn't show himself until the second fight with Sora.

ICECOOL113

I find that idea very suitable and may quite happen! However I want to ask if Mickey does see things in his point of view what would he be thinking or saying? That and how can Aqua just see what is going on is there a well or a portal she creates?

flurryflames

Or Vanitas since he is darkness could come back as some other form. He could get a new body if that is possible which it might be with MX's help. There is one far out theory I am throwing out there would be Isa/Saix. He has the X on his face. Vanitas needs the X blade, but with Ven being useless for the time MX needs a new vessel. Yet Saix can't wield a keyblade so another weapon is created inbetween. No one would suspect him. I don't think Isa would end up in the KeyBlade Graveyard randomly get to close to the swirling X blade and get hit with its power.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I like that theory:) I always wondered how they were so similar, but it could be because when Riku had the keyblade passed onto him part of Terra went in him, who turned into Xehanort, who turned into Ansem Heartless, so I guess probably some darkness probably evolved with him.

chenoehii

Awards
No but i mean with Soras keyblade (which Roxas uses) and the copy of Xions (which he also has) I still think dual wielding is possible, and by the way what about the old command versions!? like "Reversal" and "Twin keys" cool commands with one click of a triangle! I miss those dearly:( also i hope they come out with some half decent NEW music like in KH2

Sora doesn't use Xion's Keyblade...

The reason it's possible for him to dual-wield is because he can use his and Ven's Keyblade. Furthermore, Xion's Keyblade is fake.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Where does it say he uses Vens keyblade?

It's very obvious as there is no other one Roxas could possibly use.

noheartx said:
where have you been? Ven's heart is in Sora's heart, and a person's keyblade is directly connected to their heart, so Sora has control of his own and Ven's.

Couldn't say it better...due to Sora shielding and protecting Ven's heart and Roxas "awakening" Ven's keyblade within him (as Roxas carried Ven's heart while independent from Sora) Sora has the ability to use his own and Ven's keyblade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back