• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was bored.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Seriously I don't like when people are down on themselves! You can do aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-ttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg
you set your mind to!!!!

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I like how the 4 looks in the first pic, but you ruined it with the colouring. =P
lol, I know :p
I was just bored and all I had to colour it with was ink pens >__>

*dies* DO NOT SAY THAT! *ahem* seriously dont say it. it wont help you pg *hugs* just practice practice practice!!! you're gettin' there ;D

Yeah, I know XP
I was just kidding... and being hard on myself.... like usual =P

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Dude. It ain't that bad. Look what you draw is what you need to improve. I mean everytime I draw any of my stuff I sometimes add or take away something from my drawings to make it alot better from the drawing I had made before.

Heck you won't know but you might have a unique talent. I want to download my drawing pics that I burned into a CD. But my hard drive is on the fritz and I may need to get a new one, or I have to download them on my dad's computer at his home the next time I go over there. ....Sorry for rambling on there. Still dude, not a bad drawing.

paoupu girl

Dude. It ain't that bad. Look what you draw is what you need to improve. I mean everytime I draw any of my stuff I sometimes add or take away something from my drawings to make it alot better from the drawing I had made before.

^^; I know, it's not that bad. I do that too sometimes, actually this is like, my second or third copy of this drawing lol.

Heck you won't know but you might have a unique talent. I want to download my drawing pics that I burned into a CD. But my hard drive is on the fritz and I may need to get a new one, or I have to download them on my dad's computer at his home the next time I go over there. ....Sorry for rambling on there. Still dude, not a bad drawing.

hey, I'd love to see some of your drawings :D
I know it's not that bad at all...................... but I still think that I can do better XP

xx kairi xx

i think its pretty good. you capture the scene really well. keep it up and you'll soon be one awesome artist!

dr.korytco

I can tell you what could be improved for realism. Study actual form. Your drawing style needs to tighten up a little bit for now, you are too unexperienced to draw so loosely.

Its not a horrible start but you are drawing warped perspective. Train and discipline yourself.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
How old are you?
It's not bad, really. I'm just repeating what the others said, but you need to improve a bit. After that, your art will look awesome. :)

paoupu girl

How old are you?
It's not bad, really. I'm just repeating what the others said, but you need to improve a bit. After that, your art will look awesome. :)

thanks, everyone :)
Well, I really don't want to tell how old I am =P

Kairy

yea dont be down on urself I do that with everything itll make things ten times harder ... just keep drawing and I love resident evil!!! :)

paoupu girl

yea dont be down on urself I do that with everything itll make things ten times harder ... just keep drawing and I love resident evil!!! :)

lol, I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself ^^;
It actually helps me with some things, though.

Yeah, I know. Resident Evil rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back