• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want it now, but I'll wait )=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

I am skipping Marching Band Rehearsal 2:30 - 5:00 the Football game we preform at 6:00 - 9:00 for this one game that I have been waiting a long time for. I told my instructor I have to have my neck and back re-adjusted and I get my final X-Ray (which I do just not till the next day at 6:00 when nothing is going on lol).

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I am skipping Marching Band Rehearsal 2:30 - 5:00 the Football game we preform at 6:00 - 9:00 for this one game that I have been waiting a long time for. I told my instructor I have to have my neck and back re-adjusted and I get my final X-Ray (which I do just not till the next day at 6:00 when nothing is going on lol).

How could you! Marching band is my life! You deserve to be... JK!

I'm blowing off tennis practice with the girl's team to play BBS. I've got all Fall.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can top these
My mom gets them for me after she drops me off at school
This happened for all my KH games and dissida
Lucky~

Thats really cool lol.

Sadly, 9/7/10 is the my first day of school and I am taking quite a number of AP classes this year, so I need to get the game before the school year really gets into full motion -__-.
However, my mom said I can nap and she'll drive to the midnight opening to get the game, and put it under my pillow >:D (I'm not gonna sleep, just close my eyes and act like sleeping...when she leaves the room...KINGDOMHEARTSKINGDOMHEARTSKINGDOMHEARTS!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yeah... i wanted to preordr it so bad and i was saving up money but then...my phone broke. so i paid for it with all the money i had so far. its not tht bad thou cuz my brithday is only two weeks after the release date so ill just get it then.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Yeah, really lucky. My parents don't support my KH gaming, although I have caught both of them playing Kingdom Hearts when I got home from school a couple times (not together though).

wow, why?
Funny how they end up playing KH for themselves, though. xD

are they in denial?

I really want BBS now, too, but I don't think I'll be able to play it this month. I may have to wait until Christmas to finally play it. :\ Because I has no moneyz. And then there's the load of college courses I have to worry about (I'm taking seven classes this semester).

I hope the hype doesn't die down by then...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Worry not Jelai (Who has my friend Xiggy in their Siggy), I'm sure the hype will not die down by Xmas, it's an awesome game with so much stuff packed in it I should be busy until next March!. And even if it does, there might be Re:coded...

I am luckier than most of you. I have decided not to go to college until I have held down a job long to support myself fairly well, and unless my local walking distance Gamestop gets more hours in next week, I won't be too busy. I'll just walk over, pick up my game+guidebook+special bonus, head home, do my chores, complete the Data Install, and play to my Heart's content...Until my Sister gets home. Then I get to start a new file and show her the awesomeness :D Ain't life grand?

My Parents don't care that much about my Gaming. My mom is cool, and my Dad plays (and is a fan of) various gaming series' like Ratchet and Clank. He's a semi-avid gamer who spends a great deal of his free time on the computer (But he's no slouch-He works in the Navy), and my mom is similar. I've got pretty good parents when it comes to gaming.

Last edited:

Wheels

Unfortunately for me, I'll be out of the state when BbS is released here (9th of September) as Mum is doing a Certificate IV in something or other in 4 days. I have one day(13th of September) when I'm back in the state, and this is the only time i can pick it up. The day after, I fly out of state again. I'll most certainly play it on the plane, and in the evenings, but my second trip is for me to specifically see someone, so I shouldn't play in the day. Then, once I'm finally back, it's school time again. I'm sooooo glad I have heaps of free blocks, and my holidays start in November.

As for how my Mum feels about my gaming habits, she doesn't really like me playing them, as she doesn't understand them and how anti-social I am whilst playing them, but she rarely confiscates stuff off me and the like. I do know she worries that I'm addicted to gaming(after some article about game addiction turned up in one of her magazines) but as long as I get it with my own money, she's really not fussed.

Rob Diablo

How could you! Marching band is my life! You deserve to be... JK!

I'm blowing off tennis practice with the girl's team to play BBS. I've got all Fall.

Lol looks like we all have to make sacrafices for this game, to bad for me I have to sacrafice going and getting it on the 7th, my mom won't let me skip my cross country meet

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, really lucky. My parents don't support my KH gaming, although I have caught both of them playing Kingdom Hearts when I got home from school a couple times (not together though).

lol, same thing happened to one of my friends. He was having an argument with his parents and his dad didn't approve of him letting others play the JAP copy of the game (meaning that he'd let one of his friends borrow the UMD) and it turns out the next day he caught his dad playing KH2.

Anyway, I'm just going to get picked up by my dad from school, go to Gamestop and get the game and then just go home and play.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Worry not Jelai (Who has my friend Xiggy in their Siggy), I'm sure the hype will not die down by Xmas, it's an awesome game with so much stuff packed in it I should be busy until next March!. And even if it does, there might be Re:coded...

I am luckier than most of you. I have decided not to go to college until I have held down a job long to support myself fairly well, and unless my local walking distance Gamestop gets more hours in next week, I won't be too busy. I'll just walk over, pick up my game+guidebook+special bonus, head home, do my chores, complete the Data Install, and play to my Heart's content...Until my Sister gets home. Then I get to start a new file and show her the awesomeness :D Ain't life grand?

My Parents don't care that much about my Gaming. My mom is cool, and my Dad plays (and is a fan of) various gaming series' like Ratchet and Clank. He's a semi-avid gamer who spends a great deal of his free time on the computer (But he's no slouch-He works in the Navy), and my mom is similar. I've got pretty good parents when it comes to gaming.

lol it better not! Especially since this is the longest KH game to date.

I won't be joining in much on the Re: Coded hype, unfortunately. I has no moneyz for a Nintendo 3DS as well. :\

My parents really don't care about my gaming, except for perhaps to do chores first, or to not stay up so late playing video games. I grew up on gaming; my parents introduced me to the NES at 3 years of age. :]

KastleS1

Awards
My gamestop is about 400 feet away from my work so i will have it when it comes out.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
We're all waiting on the 3DS, Jelai, but Re:coded comes out for the standard DS/DSi, so if you have one of those, you might be able to snag it. I know I will!

Aside from that, we've got 13 days left until the release! Could it be any more excruciating? Oh wait...It will be!! Especially once there's only 1 day left!!!

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lawl. My mom doesnt care what I really get, well since I'm 20 now, She doesnt care. xD. When i was under 18, My mom still didnt care. She'll just say okay. But I dont play games all the time. I play my new ones for hours till i beat them, and I take a long break and go out and play basketball, or go with friends or something.

Digidude111

i talked my grandma into buying it for me on amazon, using release day shipping, so i can't wait. im planning on doing all my homework and then counting down to the shipment to my house. it'll be SO fun considering i've waited for this game for 3 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back