• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want it now, but I'll wait )=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I have been psyched about BBS and have planned to preorder the bundle and get it the day it comes out. However, one day shipping cost a bit more, and 9/7/10 is my first day of school. On top of that, my "local" Gamestop is a half an hour drive, and I have AP tests on that Wednesday! So instead of getting BBS the day it comes out, I might go with two-day shipping so that I get it Wednesday afternoon. That way I can focus on my studdies Tuesday, and play BBS Wednesday night and all Thurs and Friday and the weekend b/c we have off for Rosh Hashana (thank you public school!). Two-Day shipping means that it'll come on Wednesday, right?
Here's a link to the Gamestop shipping page- http://www.gamestop.com/gs/popups/shippingmethod.aspx
Anyone else in a similar boat?

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i reserved the game, so i probably will get it mine in a few days after it releases. though school doesn't really seem like a big issue....

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Well I just started college this week, but so far the workload isn't hard at all. Assuming the work doesn't really get harder around the time BBS comes out, the biggest barrier to my playing time will be my track practices. Here's to hoping I'll be alright! I'm planning on getting to the local Wal-Mart that morning it releases to get the game. Hopefully I'll have picked up the guidebook by then since it releases the 31st of August.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I started college this week (-is currently listening to sorority girl music in the quad-) but I don't see any issues for me when it comes to workload so when BBS comes out, it will be more like a gift for myself for making it through two weeks of school.

And I preordered directly from the store so I have to pick it up. Which I intend on doing. I need to call my GS and see if they are having a midnight release.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have class from 1-10 PM the day it comes out, and can't pick it up before school since it's under my dad's name. So I'll start up Data Install when I get home, and bring it to school the next day.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I can top these
My mom gets them for me after she drops me off at school
This happened for all my KH games and dissida
Lucky~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm either going to ditch my favorite class (;_; Sacrifices must be made for what I love), I see if my store is having midnight release, or I ask my mom to pick me up after my class ends at 3 and take me to get it. Most likely the first one and hopefully the second one.

Yeah, really lucky. My parents don't support my KH gaming, although I have caught both of them playing Kingdom Hearts when I got home from school a couple times (not together though).

Your parents are cool if you caught them playing KH.

Jakek9

Yeah, really lucky. My parents don't support my KH gaming, although I have caught both of them playing Kingdom Hearts when I got home from school a couple times (not together though).

My parents don't support gaming at all anymore. They used to. My dad said the only game I could get for a logn time was BBS because I allready put money down on it.

VentusVictory

Awards
My parents don't support gaming at all anymore. They used to. My dad said the only game I could get for a logn time was BBS because I allready put money down on it.

My dad, playing Modern Warfare 2 as I type in my room, is okay with video games, but doesn't let us play on weekdays. My mom completely disapproves, but she was addicted to KH1 years ago, and used the excuse "Your baby brother (2 years old) wanted me to play it for him." Now she glares at me everytime I mention Kingdom Hearts or Pokemon. They almost didn't let me get BBS, but I stood up to them and told them it was my money I worked for and I could spend it however I wanted. It also helped that I haven't bought a video game in years without a gift card; I usually wait til the holidays. But BBS is something else!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

My parents used to be more lenient with me gaming, even though we were only allowed to play during the weekends. Sometime during middle school, my mom just flat out refused to let us play anymore, to the point where she would confiscate our consoles and games, so my brother and I took to playing in our rooms in secret. My dad will let us play anytime (as long as we ask), but now, neither of us care enough to ask, so we just do it behind their backs.

If I ever want a game now, I still have to ask for it, since they don't let me spend my own money, and even then, it's like, what, twice a year or so? They also hate it when we talk about games, which is unfortunate because that's all we talk about.

VentusVictory

Awards
My parents used to be more lenient with me gaming, even though we were only allowed to play during the weekends. Sometime during middle school, my mom just flat out refused to let us play anymore, to the point where she would confiscate our consoles and games, so my brother and I took to playing in our rooms in secret. My dad will let us play anytime (as long as we ask), but now, neither of us care enough to ask, so we just do it behind their backs.

If I ever want a game now, I still have to ask for it, since they don't let me spend my own money, and even then, it's like, what, twice a year or so? They also hate it when we talk about games, which is unfortunate because that's all we talk about.

Are you spying on me? That's my house! When I get BBS that Wednesday, I plan to play storymode at day, and Command Board at night so they can't hear me, b/c the Command Board isn't button mashing. Does regular headphones work on the PSP, so I can listen to Yoko Shimora at midnight =P

All we talk about is video games too, and when my DS is confiscated, I steal my little brother's old one with no sound. My dad's a gamer, my mom frowns at us, are you my sister? Wait, I don't have a sister?

Kamichamadude

Wow that sucks my mom could give a flying fidoodle about us playing video games, she has a snes hooked up in her room my seven year old brother is sittin right here playin dissidia right now hahaha. Anyway I'm going to have to take the bus to my gamestop, get it and data install on my way home. Lol since its first day O' school there wont be much or no homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back