• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I wait Assassino Desmond to come. (AC Fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantias

Website
xtremeplaythroughs.webs.com
"Assassino, Assassino!" A messenger screamed. All he wished was to deliver mail about the Guild trying to destroy the Borgia. But a female Assassin just had to see him and try to kill him. He ran on the rooftops of Roma, trying to escape this young woman. He screamed at the woman, "You whore! YOu will never survive the Borgia onslaught! You shall be raped, tortured, raped again, then cut into tiny littl--ahggg!" The messenger's speech was cut short as the blade from the Assassin stabbed him.

"Who is the one being cut into tiny little pieces now, Borgia fool!" The girl laughed, enjoying the kill. But her pleasure was erased by her Master's arrival. "What have you done Eve?" A italian man who she knew as Grand Master Ezio looked at her sternly. "He insulted me with the most horrid comments, said the Borgia would kill me, insulted me again, and he was warning the Borgia of our presence! He was ready to be killed!" The girl pleaded to the figure.

"You insult the Guild by saying it is your right! I have learned a long time ago that a certain Assassin broke the same rules you broke and almost died in the process. Do not try to justify yourself with words. He was innocent! Of course he he insulted you! You were trying to kill him! He was trying to distract you! HE WAS INNOCENT!" The Grand Master's face looked demonic in the darkness.

"I understand that your anger at Borgia is because of your families death, but it's been thiry years Eve! Adam will not have died in vain. I will slay Cesare myself! You will have your vengeance by killing the damned, not the innocent. Remember nothing is true-

"AND EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED! I KNOW! BUT THE BORGIA KILLED THEM ALL!" The girl screamed, angered by her master. Ezio sighed as the girl ran away. She needs to learn that Assassins aren't used for vengeance....... I wish Desmond could be here personally. From all the dreams I had, it seems he is quite good a social problems........ Ezio stared into the rising sun. Roma was starting to awaken. Ezio began to walk away, knowing that he had to continue with Jared's Assassin Armor. The catacombs were ready to put the armor in. Only Eagle Vision works, and it was ready to be activated.

Animus:Nikolas
"God, why is it always the dramatic time periods? Hey Nikole, where are yo- oh hey..... Paul." He said nervously, looking at the Assassin group leader. He gulped. "Uh...... I WANT A JUDGE!"
Animus:Jared
Jared opened his eyes. Vidic was gone. Jared grinned. "Armor.... hmmmmm." He stared at the door and smirked. He went under the Animus, searching until...."Got it!" the boy smiled as he saw a shard of a certain item. "Thank you Subject 14, for a S.O.E!" The boy cackled as he remembered the memories of that Subject.

Subject 14
"Get Jon!" "GET THAT APPLE!" As a cloaked man ran across the buildings of Drenwood Ohio, a large man was running after him, seemingly ordering no one but himself. The cloaked figure known as Jon knew he would be caught, but if he could get to the Energy plant, he could destroy it. He was running not knowing that a figure in black armor was also following him, but was gaining up on him. Jon finally reached the plant. As he was about to jumped into the dark sludge, he was tackled by the black armored figure. As the apple fell in, he reached to grab it, hoping to use it to escape. All he could obtain was a shard, and he hoped the figure hadn't noticed. As darkness swallowed him, he hoped that wherever he was, he hoped that the next subject could use it.

Jared
Jared shook his head. "Time to go!" He said raising the shard. Boom! Vidic turned around to look at the camera's in the Testing room. "No..... NOT AGAIN!" Vidic screamed as he saw that no one was there. Jared ran through the halls at Abstergo, using the Eagle Vision to find the door. Shit, Shit! Desmond had it easy it seems.....SHIT! Jared thought, angry at his failure. "Wait..... I see something!" Jared said in happiness. He saw a yellow symbol glowing in the woman's bathroom of Abstergo. Jared groaned. "Ezio...... is this your way of getting lucky? I'M TRYING TO ESCAPE HERE!" Jared said, seeing that Ezio had followed his memories before.

Jared ran into the bathroom and grabbed the symbol. The wall slid into the ground and he ran into it. The door closed again after entering. Jared sighed in relief. he was safe for now. Jared began trying to find the Armor that Ezio had said to have made. Luckily for Jared, he retained Ezio's ability's. aS he explored the catacombs, he discovered Ezio's own pages of the codex. In fact, it seems that each Grand Master added to the Codex. Interesting. Finally Jared walked into the burial chamber of Ezio Firenze Audiotre. He walked up to the armor behind the coffin. It was barred, with a inscription on the stone.

I know your time, Assassin of the Jay. I built this lock under my futures say. You must sing little Jay, to prove your worth, show me who you are, and this armor is yours. Jared smirked. "I am Assassino Jared, Assassin of the Jay. Nothing is true, everything is permitted." As his voice spoke, the locks began to turn. Jared smiled as the armor, the weapons, and the cloak of Ezio was given to him.

As Jared put on the cloak he smiled. I'm escaping the Templars and helping the Assassin's end this! Jared thought with a new horizon rising. As the sun rose, the light hit Jared through the window. The dawn was rising, and it looked bright.

End of Sequence 1 of Jared and Ezio's Story

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whoa hold on there, I think your very dedicated to your fanfic :) plus I love your new chapter. It's awesome too Jared escape and thanks to Ezio he can now stop the Templars!! Plus knowing more about Adam an Eve is really cool. So please keep making more chapters cause there a lot of fun to read!!

Vantias

Website
Animus:Altair
Altair opened his eyes. "Where, where am I?" He wondered aloud. He noticed that his cloak was gone. In replacement was a strange garb of sorts. It seemed a hood was added to this garb, and he put it on quickly, enjoying the usual darkness that came with the hood. "Desmond, it time for training!" Altair groaned, but not willingly. It seemed that a force made him groan. "Coming,Master!" Altair..... no Desmond said, almost tiredly. It seemed that where ever he was, this "Desmond" disliked it.

Altair began walking to where a strange image appeared. it seemed to be a arrow of sorts. As he walked to it a voice entered his mind. Why can't i see the outside world? Why do I have to hide? I need to get out, today! Altair continued walking, seemingly oblivious to the voice. But inside, Altair was shocked.
Was that Desmond's thoughts? To escape where ever he was to see the outside world? Altair thought with a sense of kinship with Desmond. If he was correct, seeing the usual training objects, Desmond was to be an Assassin, and it seems, just like him, he had been born into the Brotherhood.

Altair had also wished to escape his camp when he was at the age of 18. Even then, they would not let him leave. This was quite similar to Desmond's situation, but he felt that he was only here to observe, not to change. Since he was Desmond in this dream, he knew that he must be here for training. So as usual, he did the Assassin training with skill. "Great, my student, one day you will be as great as your ancestor, Altair, the Grand Assassin." Altair almost fell of the pole he was on. Ancestor? This Demsond was his descendant? If it was true, it would explain the difference in clothing and style.

Then in a flash of light time sped up. He entered a white area, which seemed endless. He sighed and began running in a direction. It seemed to be minutes, but he was crossing distances at paces he had never gone before. In a flash of light, the scenery returned. Now it was night, and Desmond was trying to sneak out of this place it seemed. "Got to be careful of the guards, shit!" Desmond said quietly jumping into a pond. A cloaked figure seemed to be searching for him. Altair then decided to do a bold move.....no Desmond did. It didn't matter. Desmond/Altair grabbed the figure's foot and pulled him into the water. After making sure that the figure drowned, Desmond/Altair stood up.

Altair/Desmond ran to the door,opened it, and ran. he seemed the run for hours through this desert, hoping to be free. Finally the dream began to end. As Desmond fainted on the sandy dunes, Altair woke up. "Strangest dream I ever had, but it gives me hope for the future. Now its time to deal with that Adam and that Eve." Altair said standing up. He stared at his wife's beautiful face. Though Maria could sometimes make him angry with her debates on Templars and Assassins, he truly loved her.

Though I would never tell her that to her face. A Grand Master must have a reputation after all. Altair laughed. Wait laugh? He never laughed! Why was he laughing? He shook his head, confused as hell, but he was quite fine with not knowing. That dream was the problem, but why does it matter that i laugh now? It does not. Altair shrugged and walked away.

2012:Desmond
"WHAT THE FUCK!" "Desmond, don't curse, you sound like Caterina." Shawn said to the very agitated Desmond. "That would be better than that fucking memory! Lucy, is it possible that the Bleeding Effect is two way?" Lucy stepped back in shock. "No, its not.....no, your not seriously indicating that-"
Desmond looked very shocked and surprised. "Yes it happened. In fact, Altair got a glimpse of my life in The Farm and my escape. Very good memory to choose, after all HE HEARD MY THOUGHT!"

Shawn now looked serious. "The video does show your memory being accessed by Altair, but it's just not possible..... is it?" Shawn looked worried. "Well it happened didn't it.... what wrong?" Desmond now looked at Shawn's grave face. "Desmond, the Animus only works on dead ancestors. Meaning that if the Animus caused the bleeding effect on Altair, then it should have chosen one of his ancestors, not a descendant. Which means something is going on." Shawn explained, worried in a way that Desmond never seen him before.

"Just great, Jsut fucking-WAIT WHAT ABOUT EZIO!" Desmond screamed , trying to jump into the Animus again. Lucy couldn't take it. Though the situation was problematic, Desmond's actions about Ezio knowing his future was hilarious. Soon everyone apart from Desmond was laughing. "Just send me to Ezio's time.,,,,, please?" Desmond begged. After one second of being in Ezio's memories he said this: "EZIO AGREES WITH MY ABOUT SHAWN AND LUCY! GREAT!" Shawn and Lucy both stared at Desmond, who didn't know that they heard him......

So to end of the updates, here is a Altair update....... DID YOU LIKE IT!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's awesome!! great chapter it's funny how Altair is seeing stuff about Desmond :)

Alright I give up, sorry for not thanking you sooner and stuff like that... >:-/ at the time I didn't realize I didn't say thank you. So yes I am deeply sorry. If you want send Altair or Ezio after me :) lol

Vantias

Website
Ezio entered the Hallway of the Masters. Here was the area where Assassin's became Masters Assassino's. he turned to the novice Diana, a woman who had lost her memory and was being attacked by the Borgia. It seemed that who ever she was, she had been similar to the Assassin's and attacked the Borgia. All she could remember was that "Death" ordered it. This had filled Ezio with relief to know that there were others supporting The cause of freedom, but he soon learned that these Death's as he called them, truly brought death everywhere. Corrupt or in the way, they all fell. Ezio understood that they had thier own rules, but they were causing more trouble for him since Assassin's were being blamed as the Death's.

in fact, these Death's helped Ezio more than he knew. It seemed that French gave on more shot at helping the Borgia. But after the mysterious deaths of almost every French nobleman and soldiers in the camps or the city, they pulled back. So it meant that these Death's helped him overthrow Ceasre, which made Ezio respect them. These Deaths also made sure no one knew of this. They were killed before the French even contacted Ceasre. This proves they must have large underground. But then, how doesn't Lope know? Something this large can't be hidden from him. Ezio's thought frustrated him.

"Mentore, what is it?" Diana spoke to Ezio. Ezio sighed. "Nothing, Novice, please I must go." "Of Course Mentore." She said, walking away. Ezio decided to go and finally place the Piece of Eden in the Collosium. Years Later
Ezio stared at his old home, have destroyed by the machines of this future. He knew that Desmond would come soon, and see this image himself. He looked in his hand, the item that had brought him here, an item of power, untainted and uncontroled by its container. A shard of Eden. He had discovered it when the boy known as Adam died. He had been given this item to help Desmond. And he would, even in Death. He began his final task, to enter the Room of Eden.

Author's Notes
AS you can see, I decided to include old Ezio! Since the line Desmond said in Brotherhood also made me wonder, I tried to beat to discover why old Ezio had returned. BUT THEY NEVER EXPLAINED! Do not say that Ezio came to put the piece of Eden there, since we saw young Ezio do that! So I have added my own explanation,but you will not understand the explanation itself until the fic is over.... YAYAYAYAYYYAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back