• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I wait Assassino Desmond to come. (AC Fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantias

Website
xtremeplaythroughs.webs.com
What if Ezio was not the only one who met Minerva? What if Altair met the mysterious goddess?
Well it is time to find out.......

16's Discovery
A man in a black gar was running. Behind him six armored guards were chasing him. As the man pushed aside normal bystanders to escape, the scene froze. The only thing moving was the man. He smirked as he climbed up to the rooftops, to see a beautiful view. He smiled. The scene of Roma was beautiful even when fake. Hmm....like the view Desmond.....or should I call you Ezio.....or even Altair? the man turned to find the source of the voice. He activated his sixth sense, the Eagle Vision.

All he could see was a symbol..... but it shouldn't be there. The man known as Desmond stared at the symbol in shock. I discovered the Truth! How is there one more! He thought. He sent a message to the others..... the Assassinos..... no Assassins. Can you crack the code guys? the message was sent.

Out of the Animus.
"Impossible, but it is another memory that 16 gave us!" A man with a strange blond haircut said in a annoyed tone. "This guy is as bad as Desmond!" Desmond seemed to squirm in the chair, seemingly noticing the insult. "Another memory?" A blond hair woman looked confused at the man. "Shawn, what other memories?"

Shawn sighed. "Look, there has been more than just those clips of The Truth coming out of those files, in fact memory fragments have been being found in the files.... in other words, 16 gave us an expansion pack to one of Desmond's ancestors. Mighty nice bloke he seems to be that 16, pity about the insanity though." Shawn said with one of his trade mark sarcastic comments.

The blond hair woman looked at him in anger. "Is it important?" Shawn laughed. "Important? 16 just added the files onto the Animus after the events of Desmond meeting that Minerva character. I think that our friend wants us to explore the memories of a certain ancestor once more, Lucy." The woman known as Lucy stepped back in shock. "You don't mean...." "Yes Lucy, 16 wants Desmond to check on Altair..... and we have the completed memory..... so lets upload it to 16's Insane Assassin in training!"

Unknown
A figure stared at the computer monitor in glee. He laughed. Soon they will know, know , know ,know, kn-ow..... what century...... what place...........D-E-S-M-O-N-D the man said in a singsong manner. 16 grinned. I-A-M-A-L-I-V-E He typed the words into the console. Soon, I will be free!

Vantias

Website
A young man groaned. It had been two years since he got a headache like this. He stared at the morning sun. It was time to hunt Templars. Altair smirked in a confident way. Time to show the boys how an Assassin fights He thought, grabbing his cloak. Jerusalem seemed to be having so problems, so his first task would be to clean the streets again!

Desmond opened his eyes in shock. He stared at Shawn with hazy eyes. he had a black haired buzz cut, wearing a sweatshirt of sorts, and he did not look happy. "Who sent me there?" He rasped out, weak from the change of memory. Lucy turned around to see Desmond, who seemed to be bleeding. But..... Desmond didn't have those marks when he entered the Animus....so how did he get BLADE WOUNDS?!Lucy thought just realizing what happened. "It's nothing, just got hit by a few fluffers in thev Animus......" Desmond shut up after that, realizing that was NOT POSSIBLE!.

Shawn had turned around to see the sight as well, and even he was speechless. Everyone stared at Desmond until a black haired woman walked in eating a donut. "Hey guys just got me a donut.....WHAT HAPPENED TO BABY!?" She screamed. Desmond looked at where the once Animus known as Baby once was. Instead there was a smoking piece of metal Desmond was sitting on. "Rebecca, it can be fixed right....?" Shawn said cautiously. Rebecca stared at all of them, and Desmond know knew that even Altair couldn't kill Rebecca and SHE WAS EVEN MORE INSANE....... as Shawn would say she's gone loopy, lets get out of here before she turns us into salad! Desmond gulped.

Rebecca grinned with a smile. "What happened while I was gone?" Desmond and Shawn both looked at each other and agreed for the first time on one thing. Were dead.

Animus:Ezio
Ezio groaned. It had been a week since his headaches started. He had been having strange dreams about weird chairs with lights, a quite beautiful woman with blond hair, and a blond haired man who he wished to stab for some reason. The dreams were always talking about "Desmond". Who was Desmond, Ezio had no idea. Minerva had talked about him as if he was right next to him. The dreams were always talking about Desmond entering his ancestors memories.

Ezio stopped getting out of bed. Minerva said that the event that will destroy the world would happen in the far future. And his dreams always had a futuristic quality. So Desmond was going through Ezio's own memories? If that was the case, Demsond might be here right now. He turned to the window and said. "Desmond, whoever you are, I hope you can complete the task ahead. Minerva gave you a great task, and just know that the Assassin's will help to. In fact, if my dreams are true, they already have." With that said he walked away, not noticing a mysterious figure holding a ball of light.

"Hmmm, wrong time period. Looks like this P.O.E. won't send me to the right place. I said ADAM AND EVE! But looks like the effects of messing with "Baby's" power source finally paid off, the Time Effect is already begun." With that said, the figure disappeared in a flash of light, leaving nothing behind.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Amazingly good. It's like I can see it happening on my tv while playing the video game.

Other then that Shawn was done perfectly in personality. Very interesting so 16 is alive.

Can't wait for more chapters :)

Vantias

Website
Altair grumbled. It seemed that every Assassin had already cleared Jerusalem of all the scum in it. "For once I wish I didn't fine tune to Assassin's Guild so much." He said under his breath, watching his brethren kill a murderer. He knew not to intervene. A Assassin must have his/her pride after all. Altair noted. He decided to look elsewhere when he heard a noise. "Get those thieves!" A woman screamed. A boy and girl where running away from the rather large woman, holding a bag of what seemed to be coins. Usually, Altair would not bother, but for some reason the two thieves made think of something......

Better than having no kills...... but these are only children. I shall only subdue. Altair thought before he entered the fray. He noted that the pair of thieves where surrounded by guards...... and the foolish guards as usual, failed to stop the thieves. The male thief used his fist to uppercut a guard than slit his neck, while the female thief had jumped over on guard and stabbed the guard in the back. Soon the remaining survivors of the slaughter ran, having common sense.

Altair noted that these thieves were quite skilled, all they would need is a fine tuning and..... wait, what was he thinking? He wished to capture or kill some scum in the city and now he was recruiting! The Guild didn't need anymore Assassins! Was he stalling so he wouldn't need to kill? Altair frowned. Where did that idea come from? He was an Assassin, a Grand Master one at that! But if he was stalling, why?

When an Assassin sees the lives that he may hurt, this is not good for an Assassin. We strife for peace yes, but when killing the damned we must be like a machine, cold, merciless! Remember these words Altair! Al Mulaim's words rang through Altairs mind. He had seemed to have gained a realization of the lives he had slaughtered, but if that was so...... how?

"Hey scholar, move it!" A young man's voice shook Altair of his thoughts. He was soon pushed by the young man, who seemed to be followed by a young woman. Altair shook his head. He was losing the thieves. "Wait..... THOSE WERE THE THIEVES!" Altair managed to choke out before running after the figures.

Outside the Animus: Abstergo Industries
"Now Jared, was that so hard?" Vidic smiled sickly at a 17-year old.
"Go....to....hell." Jared answered before he whispered. "Apple.....Eve....Eden....in........triangle" Vidic stepped back. "WHAT BOY, TELL ME!" "Eden.....sunk.....bring.....Apples......Heaven.......new gods.......1...2....3.....4....5...6....7....8...9...10...11...12..13..14..15....16..." The man Jared was know counting. Vidic grumbled and left, not noticing one last number emerge from Jared's mouth. ""17"

Woahs, it seems that old Vidic has found a replacement! Not good for this Jared, cause it seems that he is stepping through Desmond's foot steps. Will Desmond discover what Jared has seen? Or will Desmond suffer the same fate. WHO KNOWS EXCEPT FOR ME?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Awesome Chapter!! So Altair isn't really that heartless, really like Altair in this chapter. Hmm so is 16 name Jared then? An I wonder what is happening to him then. So when 16 was saying numbers and stopping on 17 does it refer to Desmond?

Other then that can't wait for more updates!

Also updated my fanfic too, don't remember if I told ya or not :)

Vantias

Website
Altair ran after the two figures. The boy wore tattered clothing and proved to quite agile. The girl was as agile but wore much nice clothes. As the jumped from roof to roof, Altair grew tired of the chase. He took a side path, climbed the roof, and jumped off the roof the attack the male thief. "Damn it!" the boy said, being forced to the ground of the roof. He but a knife to the boy's neck. "Tell your friend to stay still or you blood will be on the floor." Altair cursed his reluctant thoughts, though he was able to say the lie, his mind refused to even think of it.

The boy motioned the girl to stay still. "Before, you cart us off the that crazy woman, just know that we just stole what was ours to begin with." He said pulling out the bag which he had stolen. Altair grabbed the bag and felt a familiar wave of energy. It can't be... Altair pulled out the item in the bag, only to see another one of those accursed objects.......a Apple.

"Come with me if you wish to live." Altair said, knowing that these two had to be brought to the Guild. The boy and girl nodded, hoping to get out of the area before the guards came. As they left they did not see another figure appear in a flash of light. "I SAID ADAM AND EVE! How else am I to find EDEN?" said the figure to the object, which was an apple. "God damn it...... I better use this to my advantage..... who hasn't wanted to meet there ancestor In the flesh, that is...............hahaahahhaahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA- ouch I think I broke something....hahahahah." the man laughed in a hurt manner. "Lets go."

Animus:Baby's Brother
Desmond woke up to see that Baby's Brother was working in good shape. As well as a Animus can work when it is powered by a coffee maker. "Well, Altair has gotten more merciful now, wonder why?" "Because he settled down with that Maria chap, remember Desmond." Lucy mimicked Shawn's voice, since he was trying to help repair the Animus with Rebecca..... and failing. Desmond chuckled sheepishly.

Lucy still wore a bandage at where he had stabbed her. Ever since then Desmond told her everything, his flashes, his memories, everything. He felt it was his fault that Lucy had gotten hurt. But no matter what, Lucy forgave him, said it wasn't his fault but he could never feel at piece when looking at Lucy's cuts...... he just couldn't.

Lucy sighed. Desmond was looking down again. She walked over to him and said. "It wasn't your fault Desmond, so you better be quiet or I will make you be quiet." "BUT-Mmmph?" Desmond was soon cut off by Lucy's lips. Lucy winced at the pain from bending over to kiss Desmond, who was still in the chair, but she didn't care. They stood there for a few seconds until a certain blond haired fool walked in. "......Can't you get a room? This is a important operation!" Shawn said in a dramatic manner. Lucy soon scrambled away from Desmond, blushing hard.

Shawn looked at Desmond. "Do I have to protect Lucy from you Ezio?" "NO....wait a second?" Desmond covered his mouth when he realized the joke. Shawn looked at him grinning. Desmond couldn't help but laugh. The joke itself was too true, he knew it himself!" Shawn then shook his head and looked serious. "Okay, hop to it! We need some more info on Altair!" Desmond nodded and entered the Animus........

Animus:Ezio
NOW HE KNEW WHY HE WANTED TO STAB THAT MAN! Ezio dreams had become so vivid, he could not believe it. He knew the names of the Assassin's, understood this "bleeding effect, and was now seeing the memories of Desmond and his life as Altair and as Desmond. Was the bleeding effect two-way? He could not know. All he knew was that if the man's ancestor was here right now..... well then Shawn wouldn't be here right now, don't you agree?

He was also having dreams of the 17....... he wondered who the other 17 were..... he knew that it was important for this "Jared" to find out on his own, but surely he can leave hints?" He knew where the Templars future base was, Jared had been captured inside the base after all. If He created a place where he could hide something, it would be perfecto! Ezio grinned. He knew what his future would be. To help Jared and Desmond!

Animus:Jared
Jared's eyes opened. "Under building is help from friend? Friend?" Jared's eyes closed once again. He had to find out more. Just one more peek....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THe scream became voiced as it echoed throughout the halls of Abstergo...... and then everything was silent.....

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, this is really getting good! so the bleeding effect is effecting Ezio too! Hmm wonder what that could mean "Under building is help from friend?" Could that mean Ezio?

Question where is Jared really?? Is he trapped in the animus? Or in the actually time period in this secret base that Ezio is currently in?

Sorry for asking, just wondering.. :)

Vantias

Website
Another awesome AC fic? Wow you got
Composition Z girl.
So you like the fic...... Is it good? Since I'm also writing 16's character it is hard. And since I don't know historical events of the times of Ezio and Altair's time period this is quite hard. Better start hitting the books.

Also time travel is going to be a major part. The Animus is kinda using a P.O.E. to cause a time effect. Confusing no?

Cool. The Templars did have a Piece of Eden that could make its user go back in time but I think they kept it locked down. So it's cool.

Vantias

Website
Assassin Prelude
Nikolas sighed. His sister and the other survivors of the Farm where still looking for Desmond. Nikolas had been found by the Assassins when they learned that he had Eagle Vision. They were now holed up in a large warehouse. Thanks to the woman Rebecca, they had their own Animus 2.0. Nikolas would only tell his sister Nicole but he was using the Animus to search through his own ancestors memories. The bleeding effect had not occurred, and he had been searching for a important memory for weeks. He just couldn't put his finger on what. He entered the animus,=. his sister prepared for the jump into digital memory. As she activated it, Nikolas couldn't help but wonder.

Did my ancestor have a sister.
1547 Auditore Villa (Time of Ezio)
"Adam!" a girl laughed at a boy trying to prove his worth too his sister. "Look sis, I'm like Uncle Mario!" The 13 year old boy wielded a long stick and pretended to stab a invisible victim. "Yeah, bro, your the best at fighting Templars, come on! Cousin Ezio is coming with his family!" The 14 year old girl tried to look serious but Adam kept on pretending to be some sort of hero. "Give me the stick now!" She said, finally annoyed. She tired to grab it as fast as she could, but in just a few seconds she found herself on the gorund, looking at Adam's blue eyes. "Adam, your not allowed to use that! eagle Vision is one thing, but Mario doesn't know about the Time Vision. Now please lets just go." Adam nodded and started to run to the entrance. "Catch me if you can Eve!

"Adam!" she groaned and ran after her brother. Today is the same day over and over. And I hope never does change she thought.

Main Story Written By: Ubisoft

FanFic Written By: Vantias

All new characters: Vantias

Dedicated to KingdomKey and of course Zarin I Yehudahi, two of the first people to comment on my fics.

Assassins
Creed
Legacy of the Eagle

As you can see, we have finished the intro so to speak. First things first. Since this a game fic..... you chose the first story.

1. Desmond & Altair. (New Sequence, new adventure)
2. Jared & Ezio (Jared v.s. himself and taught by our favorite Assassin of the 15th century?
3. Adam & Eve. ( Three versions..... one hero)

CHOOSE!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Really good :) But so hard to choose!

um... I like all three but I kind of want to know more about Adam an Eve. But I do like the sound of Altair and Desmond :) so either 1 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back