• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I return.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

giuocob

Well, if you don't frequent the fanfiction board, you probably don't know who I am. If you do frequent that board, you still probably don't know who I am, but have a slightly higher probability of possessing that knowledge. Anyway, if you DO know me, I've finally decided to come back from my long, unannounced hiatus. I plan to go straight back to helping others with their fanficitions and regularly procrastinating updating my own stories. So, hello everybody!

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I've only been here since last August and I frequent the board ever since I got here, But I have no idea who you are, but welcome back anyways!!

Blue

home is where the heart is
You probably won't know me,but welcome back anyways. :D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey there! :D Welcome back. I'll be sure to locate your fanfics and read it!
Hope to see you around, hopefully!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Greetings, glad to see another person return, I'm SilverJ and new, to you... well, I'm sure I am.. lol..

giuocob

He's probably the most talented writer on the site.

WORSHIP.

<3

Hmm...I going to have to ponder this one for a bit. If I'M on this site...and YOU'RE on this site...and YOU'RE calling me the best writer...well, since you're the best writer by default...wait a second, I'm going to do some math here...

Well, thanks a lot, Snow. You've just ripped the space-time continuum.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hey, guiocob. I remember you. I never got a chance to read your fics intimately, though.

Regardless, welcome back on the forums.

Back