• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help in my religion. God, or no God.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Why be grateful even for that? I mean, if there is a god, he just created us because he wanted to.

We didn't ask him to do us any favors.

You could actually go the other way and say that we should be angered with him because he responsible for all the bad thing that happens to us as well as the good.

._. I could care less whether God exists or not. Frankly, I'm sick of being told that I should be grateful or that I should be begging for forgiveness for something my ancestors did.

However, I'm glad that other people find such comfort in religion. As long as they don't start insisting that I'm an evil person for not believing what they believe, I'm happy for them.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Something has to exist beyond humans that is capable of creating matter, since it's clearly obvious that we cannot create matter.

You already screwed up here. Why can't matter be eternal? What law of nature doesn't allow this?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
It's pretty easy to not believe in a God if you're willing to take a look at how Science explains things. Science provides logical answers to things regarding the universe and life itself, all without resorting to magic and omnipotent dieties.

Religion was an amazing tool for explaining the mysteries of the universe back before we had the aid of modern science, but now, religious explanations are much more believable as fairy tales, than proof.

Religion was an amazing tool for explaining the mysteries of the universe back before we had the aid of modern science, but now, religious explanations are much more believable as fairy tales, than proof.
Yes,
Maybe because certain people need actual evidence of the existence of their religion?
Faith no longer can support all the theories and miracles of many religions possibly?
But then faith is the ability to believe in something that doesn't necessarily exist, and that what sparks the belief in a religion-just what comes to mind on this topic. :idea:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
It's pretty easy to not believe in a fundamentalist perception of God if you're willing to take a look at how Science explains things. Science provides logical answers to things regarding the universe and life itself, all without resorting to magic and omnipotent dieties.

Fixed.

(.................)

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
All roads lead to creation, eh?

TLP, depends on where you live, there's a Mormon, some Jewish people, and some Christians, including myself at my school, and creation hardly ever comes up, except with this one kid, and even he isn't as stupid as to get up in the middle of class and yell stuff about god.

You already screwed up here. Why can't matter be eternal? What law of nature doesn't allow this?
Never was good with this... Anyways, from what i heard, the Big Bang came from nothingness, care to elaborate or correct me? and I've also heard that matter, including protons and electrons, are able to decay.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Never was good with this... Anyways, from what i heard, the Big Bang came from nothingness, care to elaborate or correct me? and I've also heard that matter, including protons and electrons, are able to decay.

So very wrong.

The Big Bang is an event that created the universe as we know it today. It didn't create matter. All the matter that existed was contained in a singularity. The Big Bang was the resulting rapid expansion.

Also, matter does not decay. Haven't you ever heard of the Law of Matter Conservation?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Matter always remains the same, but there is the theory of proton decay.

"In particle physics, proton decay is a radioactive decay in which the proton decays into lighter subatomic particles, usually a neutral pion and a positron."

The matter is obviously conserved.

Jack-Sparrow

With All Do respect to all Christians...Jesus Isn't God!!!Jesus was created by God"Allah" & was sent to his people to take them out of thier misguidens..but as any prophet...he was disbelieveed by most of them....& they decided to kill him like they killed God's prophets before...but God Assended him to the sky, & God Punished ine Of the most dispiceble leadersof his people by making him look like Jesus...therfore they killed him instead...

God Created Everything....You may get Doubts About Heaven & Hell...but hear me good...whatever you do in life....is'nt gonna help you Untill you Become Muslim...& science just Explains somethings in life....but those things won't happen unless god allows them...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I've also heard that matter, including protons and electrons, are able to decay.

Basically decay is caused by the radiation of particles, thus resulting in less of that element and a weaker charge, higher stability, and less efficienr reactivity.

With All Do respect to all Christians...Jesus Isn't God!!!Jesus was created by God"Allah" & was sent to his people to take them out of thier misguidens..but as any prophet...he was disbelieveed by most of them....& they decided to kill him like they killed God's prophets before...but God Assended him to the sky, & God Punished ine Of the most dispiceble leadersof his people by making him look like Jesus...therfore they killed him instead...

Moron.
I lol'd.

God Created Everything
So God created evil, darkness, and damnation.

You may get Doubts About Heaven & Hell...but hear me good...whatever you do in life....is'nt gonna help you Untill you Become Muslim
*pops him on the nose*
NO, BAD.
NO SIR, we do not use self-righteous slander on this board.
BAAAD.

...& science just Explains somethings in life....but those things won't happen unless god allows them
So then explain why science contradicts the Bible.
God allows them to happen, but he says it works a different way.
Did you know the Bible say the sun and stars revolve around the Earth?

Jack-Sparrow

I Never Said I Follow The Bible....the Bible was Currupted by Those People, God Also Created the devil but at first,he wasn't Evil....he was a Follewer To God...but when god created Our Father "Adam" & Ordered the angels to bow to him,but saitin didn't bow explaining that he was better than Adam...He was Created Out Of Fire And Adam Out Of Mud....So God Banned Him From His Mercy,but the devil Asked god to make him live till the Judgment day...And God made Him...So The devil swore that he Will Misguide the human race but not those who truly worship God

Alaude Drenxta

the Bible was Currupted by Those People

No, the Bible was written under corruption. It always was, no one made it become that way.

but when god created Our Father "Adam" & Ordered the angels to bow to him

What the hell?
Where the hell did you hear this?
This never happened.

but saitin didn't bow explaining that he was better than Adam

Um, wut?
You idiot, Satan was banished from the kingdom of heaven for showing pride and vanity in the face of God. He thought he was better than God, not Adam. Who give's a crap about Adam.

but the devil Asked god to make him live till the Judgment day...And God made Him

Satan is immortal.

So The devil swore that he Will Misguide the human race but not those who truly worship God

1) He swore nothing, because if he did he'd break that promise, he's the ultimate sin correct?
2) Sata does not differentiate you twit. He misguides everyone, but it's those who have faith that attempt to spew their self-righteous bull and say that they are above Satan's grasp. Elitist bastards if you ask me.

Jack-Sparrow

He Refused To Listen To God Order....He Never THought That He Was Better Than God....He Thought he was better than Adam...And Satan Is Immortal Because God made Him Immortal...And The Bible Was Dessended From God... no human wrote it....those humans corrupted it...And Satan Could Only Misguide Those with Weak will And Weak Faith...He Also Cannot Do Anything To Prophets...

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
He Refused To Listen To God Order....He Never THought That He Was Better Than God....He Thought he was better than Adam...And Satan Is Immortal Because God made Him Immortal...And The Bible Was Dessended From God... no human wrote it....those humans corrupted it...And Satan Could Only Misguide Those with Weak will And Weak Faith...He Also Cannot Do Anything To Prophets...

If humans didn't write the bible, how did they corrupt it?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Prove it, Jack-Sparrow. Prove Islam is better than Christianity.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Prove it, Jack-Sparrow. Prove Islam is better than Christianity.

Proof by Islam:
1. Islam is better than Christianity.
2. Therefore, God exists.

Sorry, couldn't help mahself. =3

Anyway, it'd be weird to choose which religion is the best (and impossible XP), and I don't really care, because we're all going to Hell in someone else's eyes. o.o;

Alaude Drenxta

Every single word of that was complete bulls**t.
Either you're lying, or you don't know anything.

He Refused To Listen To God Order....He Never THought That He Was Better Than God....He Thought he was better than Adam

No.

And The Bible Was Dessended From God... no human wrote it....those humans corrupted it

No. bad dog.

And Satan Could Only Misguide Those with Weak will And Weak Faith

I'm not christian, however I do not regularly commit christian sins. Obviously, Satan has no hold over me. It's called opinion you twit. God gave us free will right? Then no one can control us. Misguidance is an element of STUPIDITY, not will and faith.

He Also Cannot Do Anything To Prophets..

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Alaude Drenxta

OHSHI-

My bad. .-.
That's right, it WAS Lucifer. Satan was the one made by God to test humanity. Eh, most of the people in my Medeival Studies class, along with even my instructor, keep using the two inter-changeably. Gets confusing. T_T

Jack-Sparrow

OHSHI-

My bad. .-.
That's right, it WAS Lucifer. Satan was the one made by God to test humanity. Eh, most of the people in my Medeival Studies class, along with even my instructor, keep using the two inter-changeably. Gets confusing. T_T

Finally....the truth...do you believe me now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back