• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help in my religion. God, or no God.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
You keep on saying I'm condemning your beliefs but aren't you doing the same to mine? I spoke out my opinion and somebody just said it was freaking stupid and useless. Your condemning my religion and beliefs, but you keep on blaming me for condemning yours. I have no proof God exists except for faith and the Bible. You also say you still don't jump on people for their religion, but aren't you jumping on me for my beliefs?

I never said I condemn you, or your religion, I said I respect your beliefs but I do not see why you must act as if yours is right and others are wrong, that is what I'm jumping on you about.

Edit:....If I condemned you where would I condemn you to? Nothingness? A hole in the ground?

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I'm sorry for condemning your beliefs, I apologize for that, please forgive me. But, I'm just guanna say what I believe in. Please, nobody argue with me. Yes, I believe in God.

~Tallian~

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
=/ Are you asking for permission to believe in God?

XDDD

Anyway, I don't really get it.

If a dude came up to you and said, "I have power over everything, I'm omnipresent and perfect, believe in me and mah Christ Child," you'd probably punch him in the gut.

But if someone told you that an INVISIBLE person said it, then it's perfectly true! =O!

=/

I have my doubts, but you really can't ask us to choose for you.

But if that's what you're asking, I can sum it up in one word.

Pikachu.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why don't you think he does, but think that the Judeo-christian God does? What makes one more real than the other?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Speaking honestly? In my opinion, people turn to God because they're afraid of death and loneliness. We all are. So God is created as an escape. It doesn't make it wrong per se, simply foolish.

Last edited:

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
peopl didnt create god hes reall and has always been there. they turn to him for help and i guess they do when they are lonely and stuff

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Alright, first of all, asking this question in a internet forum, is not a good idea. But whatever.

Now, allot of people want proof as to why God exists, well, im here to try.

1. How was the world created? There has to be a creator. The world couldn't have just appeared like Atheists would want you to think.

2. About how you wonder how God would have to be created; well, that will take faith. Its to much for our minds to grasp that.

Now, I have a question for all Atheists, or non-believers in the forum; So when you die, you'll go into not existing? So theres no purpose to life? That doesnt make sense.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
1. How was the world created? There has to be a creator. The world couldn't have just appeared like Atheists would want you to think.

The world didn't just "appear". Where did you gather this information? Also, does there absolutly have to be someone who created everything? Why couldn't have things just "appear"? What proof do you have to disprove that?

2. About how you wonder how God would have to be created; well, that will take faith. Its to much for our minds to grasp that.

Bull -_-

Easy escape.

Now, I have a question for all Atheists, or non-believers in the forum; So when you die, you'll go into not existing? So theres no purpose to life? That doesnt make sense.

You exist now. Then, you die. You are decomposed and become nothing but matter. You find you're own purpose in life. You don't need "god" to have a purpose to live. You make what you want of you're life.

Dogenzaka said:
^ I agree. But I'm still waiting on Phoenix's so called proof that God is a figment of our imagination and that those who believe in him are foolish.

You can't have proof for something that never had proof of its existance in the first place. Omincense and omnipotence conflict with each other, badly. How? Easily. You have to answer these question. Does god have free will and can god make a rock so large and heavy that he can't move it?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The world didn't just "appear". Where did you gather this information? Also, does there absolutly have to be someone who created everything? Why couldn't have things just "appear"? What proof do you have to disprove that?

o_O ..Cuase thats impossible. There has to be a creator. Things cant just appear out of no where. So, you've still failed to anser my question. Where did the world come from? Got any ansers for that?

You exist now. Then, you die. You are decomposed and become nothing but matter. You find you're own purpose in life. You don't need "god" to have a purpose to live. You make what you want of you're life.

Again, that doesn't make any sense. When your dead, your dead. You go to Heaven or Hell. Sorry, but what your saying makes no sense. So, if God doesnt exist, you'll go into non-existing when you die. Whats the point of life?

Sorry if what im saying isnt making sense. Im new to this debating.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You can't have proof for something that never had proof of its existance in the first place. Omincense and omnipotence conflict with each other, badly. How? Easily. You have to answer these question. Does god have free will and can god make a rock so large and heavy that he can't move it?

God has his free will, and no to the rock question. He can make it as big as he wants, but he'll always be able to pick it up.

And I wasn't the one making the claims, Phoenix was, therefore I was requesting his proof the God was created in our wildest dreams, rather than God creating us.

The Big Lovin'

o_O ..Cuase thats impossible. There has to be a creator. Things cant just appear out of no where. So, you've still failed to anser my question. Where did the world come from? Got any ansers for that?

So, this rule dosn't apply to god? I mean, "Things cant just appear out of nowhere" -_-.

Also, if you have been paying attention in science, you would know how -_-

Again, that doesn't make any sense. When your dead, your dead. You go to Heaven or Hell. Sorry, but what your saying makes no sense. So, if God doesnt exist, you'll go into non-existing when you die. Whats the point of life?

Sorry if what im saying isnt making sense. Im new to this debating.

Like you said, when you die, you die. You are not living, you are non-existant as you said. And like I said before, you make of what you want with your life. YOU do. There is no absolute point in living, and there never will be.

Dogenzaka said:
God has his free will, and no to the rock question. He can make it as big as he wants, but he'll always be able to pick it up.

And I wasn't the one making the claims, Phoenix was, therefore I was requesting his proof the God was created in our wildest dreams, rather than God creating us.

You didn't think this through, did you?

If god can see the future, he can see what he is going to do in the future. If he can change that future, he isn't omincent. If he can't change it, he isn't omnipotent.

Now, the rock question. If god can make a rock so large that he can't pick it up, he isn't omnipotent. Yet, if he can't make a rock so large where he can't lift it up, then again, he isn't omnipotent.

And creating a god isn't that hard. God(s) have been made throughout history to explain why things happen. Now that we are unerstanding the world everyday, there is little room in where "god" is needed. Which is why many people belive "god" is non-existant.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Proof of this....? Proof God was created?

Let's start with "I don't need proof". If you don't ask for proof to believe in the most outrageous stories in the Bible, rather, you ignore proof if it contradicts your beliefs, why should this be any different? Proof isn't something you pick up when it bests suit your whims, it's something you either accept or don't, and you don't.

Finding solid-hard proof for this is impossible because, as it's been said, you can't prove a negative wrong. That's why science doesn't try. That's why scientific theories *must* be falsiable.

Why did there have to be a creator? What law do you know of that states this?

How hypocritical. You claim we're wrong, when you understand neither our point of view, nor yours.

It makes perfect sense. It's just too harsh of a truth for you to cope with.

How exactly doesn't it make sense?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Phoenix said:
It makes perfect sense. It's just too harsh of a truth for you to cope with.

How exactly doesn't it make sense?

So after you die, thats it? THAT makes no sense to me. What is the point to live then?

<NoMorals> said:
Like you said, when you die, you die. You are not living, you are non-existant as you said. And like I said before, you make of what you want with your life. YOU do. There is no absolute point in living, and there never will be.

What a sad, sorry life. :/

Phoenix said:
Why did there have to be a creator? What law do you know of that states this?

Come on. So the universe just appeared? Not just the world, but the universe also?

<NoMorals> said:
So, this rule dosn't apply to god? I mean, "Things cant just appear out of nowhere" .

Also, if you have been paying attention in science, you would know how

Alright, God had no beginning. He never "Appeared".

To me, it seems it would take more faith to believe in darwinism then in God.

The Big Lovin'

So after you die, thats it? THAT makes no sense to me. What is the point to live then?

Once more, life is what you make of it -_-

If you want to be dictated by a god, so be it.

What a sad, sorry life. :/

Did you read that? I said there was no ABSOLUTE reason. Dosn't mean you can't have a reason to live.

Come on. So the universe just appeared? Not just the world, but the universe also?

The big bang theory -_-

Alright, God had no beginning. He never "Appeared".

I love the double standard. The univerce couldn't have allways been, yet, good could have?

To me, it seems it would take more faith to believe in darwinism then in God.

The Theory of Evolution is fact. Do you know what a scientific theory is. a SCIENTIFIC theory. Not a theory. We have OBSERVED evolution. Seriously, you guys should read a biology book =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back