• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need advice---

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Right. If you can't count on family, then who can you count on??

I'm sure your brothers and father will warm up to the idea. Just give 'em time.

As for the double dating stuff.. I have to ask, at this point, do you find yourself leaning towards staying with Cesar, or going back to Angela..?

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Teiku 5 : Ill be gratefull if u help me, theyre both fine with me dating both at the same time, my girlfriend doesnt complains i just found out she like yaoi ._. and well xD shes happy with it but shes afraid i stop loving her, which I dont think i Will, but cesar and I are more united than before ... I should make a desicion soon or someone will get hurt or even worst i could end up alone.

System Shock: Yes well My mother is ok with it and shes like making the rest read some books, my twin sister she says its ok with it but sometimes at night i can listen how she cries, my father well he avoids me and my brother well hes kinda off with me...

Kibamaru18: I hope they get along with me... It kinda hurts that im beeing rejected by the beeing who created me in the first place... its hard but well noone said this would be easy

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Teiku 5 : Ill be gratefull if u help me, theyre both fine with me dating both at the same time, my girlfriend doesnt complains i just found out she like yaoi ._. and well xD shes happy with it but shes afraid i stop loving her, which I dont think i Will, but cesar and I are more united than before ... I should make a desicion soon or someone will get hurt or even worst i could end up alone.

exactly. even though both say they're okay with it, you don't know when that'll change and that's what i'm afraid of for you in your situation.

and i'd be glad to help. you need to talk, just PM me.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, it's difficult LM. But if you truly want to be free with these kind of decisions in your life, then you have to go through it. I'm sure they will be more understanding with it later. You just can't expect them to be automatically cool with it all of a sudden..

And, like Teiku said, if you need some to talk to about all this, just send me a message man.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Kibamaru18: I hope they get along with me... It kinda hurts that im beeing rejected by the beeing who created me in the first place... its hard but well noone said this would be easy
Yea. I'm sure it sucks. He's just got mixed feelings. Time will only tell.

breserkersaix

i feal for ya man i cant really say i think family is the most important thing especially in your case if they cant be on your side and love YOU than maybe the people who do deserve to be in your life more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back