• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LukeT

ohmygoodness! I tried this too a couple of weeks back! And it was actually really, really nice! It was so... different... and yet.. so beautiful =D

so does this mean you CAN make it properly without an icecream maker? =D *would be veery happy to know if i dont have to go out and spend money*

haha yeah.. i just had one of those popsicle freezer things (those plastic things which you pour juice in and stick it in the freezer) and poured the mix into that.. and stuck it in a freezer =D

oh mah gawd that is awesome! where did you get a recipe for THIS?!

There's heaps of places! I think the original was http://www.recipezaar.com/177919, but just google it and you should be able to find quite a few.. Oh, and some people made a video of it too

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
Hehe I've been wanting to try it for a little while. My friends and I are acctually organizing a day to make it xD

Queen of Hearts

I made some a while back. I used the recipe that was on KHI ages ago. I think I made it wrong but it still tasted pretty good XD I want to make it again but I don't think I have the recipe anymore >.<

Chiizu

This is so cool! *-*
I don't have an ice cream maker, but I'll try it anyway. :3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I could try that too. I really want to taste it now. :D

Apollo

Silver Member
I made it once. It was pretty good even though I might have fucked up the recipe.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I made Sea Salt Ice Cream once but it took FOREVER! I guess it wasn't the best thing to make it on a school night.:unsure: But it tasted really good! But i hope that wasn't what made me sick the next day. jk! I wish i could make/ sere it at a party/sleepover!

Ruka

They enjoy Sea Salt Ice cream in KH World, I suppose I could taste it at least.

Might as well as give it a shot someday, except by reducing the salt and adding lots of sugar :p

Sitar

They enjoy Sea Salt Ice cream in KH World, I suppose I could taste it at least.

Might as well as give it a shot someday, except by reducing the salt and adding lots of sugar :p

Then you would be missing the point of Sea-Salt Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back