• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed somthing about ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku X

look at the picture of ven standing on the beach...he has the exact same armband that roxas has in KH2...mabye thats another clue about there connection. thats just my perspective though

post your own opinion about it

Bh325

Yeah, I noticed it too. I'm not really sure if it's important, but time will show.

Erlix

Yeah but how did roxas ended up with ven's armband???

[√]Genuflect
The Armband is just there to show connection to Roxas.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I noticed this a while back and I also noticed that they also have a slight difference. The non-checkered rings are opposites. Hmm.. seems like.. born from Light (Ven's has white outer bands), born from Darkness (Roxas' has black outer bands), but somehow, related (central bands match),

Charlie K

Back in Business
Good job, you have now post something that almost EVERYONE already knows.Good job!

Karn1254

OK dude so what if they have the same armband... THEY ALREADY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME IN PHYSICAL APPEARANCE... I think thats a bit more to go on than a wristband...

Stars

リク
look at the picture of ven standing on the beach...he has the exact same armband that roxas has in KH2...mabye thats another clue about there connection. thats just my perspective though

post your own opinion about it

It showing Ven connection to Roxas and confuse us. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back