• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i just beat sephiroth!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Congrats,I guess....I haven't beaten him in KH1,he was really difficult.

Died about ten times in the attempt,then finally gave up,cursing him and his deathly attack where you only have 1 HP and 1 MP left..what was it called again? XD

srk1592

no clue, i used an elixer. it only took me a couple years though! lol i just picked it up today and i beat him lol

Elorah

Awards
Congratulations! It always feels really good after you beat him. When I did, I had the theme song stuck in my head for days :toungesmile:

Died about ten times in the attempt,then finally gave up,cursing him and his deathly attack where you only have 1 HP and 1 MP left..what was it called again? XD

Ugh. I don't like that attack! :3 I think it's called Heartless Angel in KH1 but the name changes in KH2.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey thats not an easy feat. impressive. i may have beaten him twenty times in a row but i remeber the feeling when i first beat him. so nice one my friend.

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
I remember Sephiroth...
Yea, he was pretty easy once you learned his attacks, how there's a slightly longer teleportation pause before he does his, whatsitcalled, Sin Harvest attack?
Yep.
My fight right now concerns Terra. I'm wayyy underleveled.

SORA619

Awards
congratulations.i cant beat him and im in lvl 56 and i have to beat phantom and the snake in agrabah

xZora

Grats. I've never beaten him. xD I love his theme song though lol. The version in Advent Children is the best. :D

afrobutt

Silver Member
hehe, i jus beat him yeasterday.... with the Kingdom Key..... in one try..... with no items XD. Jus cuz i was bored, he's quite simple if u learn how his attacks work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back