• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

Yeah, It might lead her to changing schools of embarrassment, but it depends on you though, would you talk to her privately or just shout about her Farts?, It all depends on you.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You act like yours don't stink. We all pass gas.

You need to tell her straight up that you'd rather she sort out her intestinal problems, and let that be that. She might be embarrassed, but there's every possible chance that she can't smell it herself, no matter how powerful you think it is.

If she still doesn't do anything, then ask the teacher to change your seat and let some other unfortunate soul sit with her. And if the teacher doesn't, then plug your nose.

Get over it, it's not that big a deal.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
There's this girl in my class. We share the same desk. The problem is that she farts so much! It's like one of those silent but deadly ones and man oh, man does she stink! She's petite and sort of good looking but she usally has mass body sweat combined with her god awful farts. How do I ask her to stop? I mean I though girls are usally high on beauty and that kind of stuff. God I've skipped class because I can't stand that god awful smell!

Any advise without sounding like a bitch?

ask to move to a different desk

D

Dexter

Get over it, it's not that big a deal.

OH YES IT IS! It's like if somone took a massive stinky shit and then shoved your face right in the toilet. It's just like that, no joke. I mean I shouldn't sit by somone that smells like shit every day! And proabley you wouldn't like sitting by her either (though maybe you would). I will ask the teacher tuesday to switch me saying that I'm to far in the back or somthing...Let her be somone else fucking problem.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
No, actually, it isn't that big of a deal. As someone who lives with someone with problems like these, it's not. I'm not saying that you should like sitting next to her, but complaining about it is going a little too far. Just ask the teacher to move you and get over it.
...That's exactly what he's doing....

K

Kegluneq

I think you should after class bring the problem up with the teacher in a very mature way.
By mature I mean tell her as if you were telling that girl.

D

Dexter

She thinks she's getting away with those little steamers then stares at me as if I was the one who done them^^

Reneeski

There's this girl in my class. We share the same desk. The problem is that she farts so much! It's like one of those silent but deadly ones and man oh, man does she stink! She's petite and sort of good looking but she usally has mass body sweat combined with her god awful farts. How do I ask her to stop? I mean I though girls are usally high on beauty and that kind of stuff. God I've skipped class because I can't stand that god awful smell!

Any advise without sounding like a bitch?

oh god.
well....very politely suggest to her to not eat beans and try some deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back