• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have a small problem.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
My girlfriend told me that she wanted to meet my mother & I told her ok. Now here comes the problems I want to tell my mother but I dont want to. Help me please.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
u want to tell ur mom ur gf wnts to meet her, yet you dont?

do you not want her meeting ur parents?

hate to tell ya, but if unless you plan on ur realtionship to not get that serious or anything, ur gf's gonna meet ur mom eventaully.

i say, just tell ur mom and do it

Darkness_Falls

Honestly, just get it over with. It will help the relationships between you and your girlfriend and you and your mother if you just introduce the two. Good luck. ^_^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You could always take the cowards way out, and say she's just a friend.

I got it easy, I don't talk to my mother.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Slip it into the convo..for example

Your mom: How was school?
You: Oh fine ,you know the usual
Your mom: That's nice. have any homework
You: oh yea, it's about my girlfreind and how I'm meeting her mom, and it's weird.

It's what I do.

Princess of KH

Just tell your mom your girlfriend wants to meet her. Most moms are normally happy when their kid's bf/gf want to meet them. It kind of shows the mom/parent that their kid's bf/gf isn't just in a relationship for their own interests. Ya know what i mean?

Anyways, just tell your mom. Slip into a convo & don't get all panicky about it. It's really not much of a problem, but still, good luck!

Gankz

You: Hey mom, is it okay if my girlfriend comes over? she kinda wants to meet you.

Meh, i'm close with my mom so she'd be pretty cool about it, but i dunno about other people ._.;

A

Azanulbizare

My girlfriend told me that she wanted to meet my mother & I told her ok. Now here comes the problems I want to tell my mother but I dont want to. Help me please.

You either tell your mom, or you don't. Limited in your choices.

Of course, you could get lucky, and if your moms a milf, totally have a three-way.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Of course, you could get lucky, and if your moms a milf, totally have a three-way.

You are a sick, sick bastard.

And it's not that much of a problem, he just needs to gt over the perceived awkwardness.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eek. I had this problem with my parents and Corey when we started dating...
It's hard, embarrassing, and they still tease us.

But you'll survive. As long as your mother doesn't end up hating her.

.-. Just bring it up like 'can my girlfriend come over for dinner? she wants to meet you'.
It's pretty easy...for the most part. Good luck.

neishasmamma

Website
www.myspace.com
Well put it this way....don't let your girlfriend meet your mom....then your girlfriend will be completely mad at you and possibly hate you then because you think she's not good enough to meet your mom....or....you let her meet your mom and put up with a little embarrassment from your mom which you will live from. It's really up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back