• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question about KH3 (if it exists)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

I think that Coded will be realeased first. Nomura said himself in an interview that he wouldn't be making us wait 2-3 years for it, and maybe not even 1. So I think Coded will be released very early 2008, followed by Coded mid-to-late 2008 (once they fix all the bugs a.k.a. button use and command menu), then BBS early 2009. BBS will very likely be released last, seeing as Nomura said he feels it will be the last of the three to hit the market.
coded followed by coded? edit time!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I think that Coded will be realeased first. Nomura said himself in an interview that he wouldn't be making us wait 2-3 years for it, and maybe not even 1. So I think Coded will be released very early 2008, followed by Coded mid-to-late 2008 (once they fix all the bugs a.k.a. button use and command menu), then BBS early 2009. BBS will very likely be released last, seeing as Nomura said he feels it will be the last of the three to hit the market.
The confirmed (old) order of rrelease is
358/2 Days
coded
BBS

super2j

dont forget that all/part of the kh team is also working on ff versus, so take that into consideration

Sexy Angel
dont forget that all/part of the kh team is also working on ff versus, so take that into consideration

Meh. I would assume that the KH team would help with FFV, but there main focus would be on the games coming soon.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Who ever said that the KH team and the FF team were one and the same? They could be two different teams.

Nomura did say his team was working on the new Final Fantasy game created entirely by Tetsuya himself. I guess they'd have to have some kind of joint production with the Final Fantasy crew. I could be wrong myself.

We're not even sure if Sora's next adventure is KH3.

What else would it be? Nomura even stated Sora's Adventure would continues in KH3. He is the hero of the story after all.

Stars

リク
^ BBS coming out soon? O_O
but i think Nomura already said that 358/2 days would be release first then coded and last..BBS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back