• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question about KH3 (if it exists)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
I don't check with KH these days much, but i want to know this:

will there be a kingdom hearts 3?
on what console?
features who? sora's story?

that's all

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
All we know about KH3 is that it will eventually be made, and that it will continue Sora's story. That's pretty much it.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Like wise. It's probably not even production at the moment, but it's a certainty. We'll probably get to see a little of it in the BBS secret movie, if they decide to give it one.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
We haven't gotten a release date for any of the three games yet. Not even japanese ones.

Ultima Scorpio

I'd say around 2010 if we're lucky. Take into consideration that Nomura is also working on Coded, 358/2 Days, and FFXIII, so we may be waiting for BBS for a while.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I'd say around 2010 if we're lucky. Take into consideration that Nomura is also working on Coded, 358/2 Days, and FFXIII, so we may be waiting for BBS for a while.

wow... 2010... that's pretty long >.<' but true about the FFXIII... they would take pretty long time to do both game in the same year... so they must take a break in one of them!

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Ahh man, I haven't seen Mysterious in a long time! Anyway, Nomura stated that the next game will not be KH3, but:

KH: Birth By Sleep (PSP)
KH: 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)
KH: Coded (Mobile Phone)

Hanzo

KH3 will be out after they make the other 3 games. They are going to make it so that all 3 plus KH1 and 2 will add up into one game.

Jaden007

All we know about KH3 is that it will eventually be made, and that it will continue Sora's story. That's pretty much it.

Yeah, thats all we know so far. I doubt this will happen, but I kinda want KH3 to also be released for the 360 cuz im sure it will be for ps3 and i wont get one of those

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

I wouldn't say they'd be released that late. KH3 will probably be released in 2010 (seeing as KH1 came out in 2002 and KH2 was released 4 years later), but for the 3 Mini-Games, I'm guessing a late 2008 release. Spring 2008 is sorta stretching it.

Sexy Angel
Remember, Nomura(or someone like him) said that they were in production of BBS, then they had to stop it to work on KH2FM+

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Like wise. It's probably not even production at the moment, but it's a certainty. We'll probably get to see a little of it in the BBS secret movie, if they decide to give it one.

You what'd be cool, if they had secret endings of KH3 at the end of each of the nnew games coming out? And they could be cliffhanger like, it'd start in 358/2 Days, then have the middle in Coded, then finish with a pulse pounding conclusion in BBS.
^ You mean Re CoM?

Ultima Scorpio

I think that Coded will be realeased first. Nomura said himself in an interview that he wouldn't be making us wait 2-3 years for it, and maybe not even 1. So I think Coded will be released very early 2008, followed by Coded mid-to-late 2008 (once they fix all the bugs a.k.a. button use and command menu), then BBS early 2009. BBS will very likely be released last, seeing as Nomura said he feels it will be the last of the three to hit the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back