• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a great idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingseyi

My kh idea, is what if they made a game about young sora, and riku from before they met kairi. They'd go around with their wooden swords, around fight weak unversed. they start fighting after they meet terra and aqua, but instead of staying on destiny island they adventure through their town. tidus wakka and selphie are in your party as well. basically, this game would be about how darkness got into riku's heart and how light got into sora's in the end kairi would come to the islands and *spoiler* terranort or Ansem the wise (n a orginization outfit) would say, "So the story begins"

I thought it might make a good idea.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think this is a great idea :\

Aquaman OS

Much like the fall of Radiant Garden this is a good couple of cutscenes that is not involved enough to be its own game.

Seriously every major plot point doesn't need its own side game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sure, this would make a great game! Then we'll make a game about Sora's mom saying "Sora! It's time for dinner, come on down! Sora?" And then we'll make a game about Sora learning how to clean the toilet! And then we'll make an entire game devoted to Sora saying "Mommy" when he was 4 years old.

Seriously though, this is probably one of the worst KH ideas I've ever read. -_-

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Sure, this would make a great game! Then we'll make a game about Sora's mom saying "Sora! It's time for dinner, come on down! Sora?" And then we'll make a game about Sora learning how to clean the toilet! And then we'll make an entire game devoted to Sora saying "Mommy" when he was 4 years old.

Seriously though, this is probably one of the worst KH ideas I've ever read. -_-
lol skyfoxx no need to be so harsh. The guy is just giving his opinion.
Anyways the idea would suck because it wouldn't add anything special to the story.

Dross263

My kh idea, is what if they made a game about young sora...

No.

You're idea is not bad, but as a whole videogame, it's really bad, I could fit it into any KH game involving Sora's past, showing it to you into small cutscenes wich will connect with each other and make a big one explaining Sora's time on the islands. I know this idea sucks too, but at least it's more possible...

It's not with the intention of being mean with you kingseyi, but just think about it, the time we played in Destiny Islands in KH1 with TEEN Sora was like... Boring, just boring, now think, what if they did a whole videogame with it? I think we all know the answer.

αsiя

space coke
Don't you think Sora would of mentioned something about going on adventure when they were little. I mean, I know they're 5, but going on a adventure is something that would stay in my head forever.

Pretty dumb idea. My Advent Children idea was better.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If they made a game like this, it would be too limited and small I feel like you could make a small Wiiware game or something like that off this, but that would probably still do really bad. sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back