• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I had a change of heart : O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Rememebr my fenrir ultima debate?

Well i just beat sephiroth, and i got the Fenrir keyblade.

Its awesome, its good for tournaments.

But...After looking at ultimas description...

Ultima IS Ultimate. IT is the best and most well balanced keyblade with the best ability ( 20 seconds per mp charge, i counted)

So, Fenrir is 2nd best to Ultima now. I cant believe that it JUST hit me how much better ultima is.

On a scale of one to ten-

Fenrir- 8/10. Look dissapointed me, and add it on top of my already used ability negative combo, its useless. Still good for bashers.

Ultima- 10/10. What can i say? Its the hardest to get weapon and meant to be the best. TN balanced all the keyblades in this game by added abilitys. But Ultima stands above the rest.

Notice how i didnt say "OMG FENRIR SUCKS ULTIMA>FENRIR LAWL!!!"

They are both good, but they shouldnt be compared.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Fenrir is not useless, it is a god-send for those outagious mini-game requirements

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
TheMuffinMan said:
Fenrir is not useless, it is a god-send for those outagious mini-game requirements

I agree with him..its not useless.

T

TrishLovesDamon

xXxCloud Notice how i didnt say "OMG FENRIR SUCKS ULTIMA>FENRIR LAWL!!!" .[/QUOTE said:
and for that.........u phail

jk=O

C

Charlie

xXxCloud said:
lol i didnt mean fenrir was useess i meant it was useless for me. sorry.

-Don't worry about it, just remember to add that as one of the first things you say when you start a thread in the future so people won't bash you because they see things in another perspective
:cool:

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
xXxCloud said:
Rememebr my fenrir ultima debate?

Well i just beat sephiroth, and i got the Fenrir keyblade.

Its awesome, its good for tournaments.

But...After looking at ultimas description...

Ultima IS Ultimate. IT is the best and most well balanced keyblade with the best ability ( 20 seconds per mp charge, i counted)

So, Fenrir is 2nd best to Ultima now. I cant believe that it JUST hit me how much better ultima is.

On a scale of one to ten-

Fenrir- 8/10. Look dissapointed me, and add it on top of my already used ability negative combo, its useless. Still good for bashers.

Ultima- 10/10. What can i say? Its the hardest to get weapon and meant to be the best. TN balanced all the keyblades in this game by added abilitys. But Ultima stands above the rest.

Notice how i didnt say "OMG FENRIR SUCKS ULTIMA>FENRIR LAWL!!!"

They are both good, but they shouldnt be compared.
I agree with you the Ultima weapon is the best.

BHK-25

i think fenrir is harder to get i defeated xenmas for the first time using ultima[i prefer ultima]

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
But still, who likes or even does mini games? I know most of you probably do because you want to complete all of the worlds, but can hardly stand them. I really like Ultima and Fenrir; Fenrir because it (to me) resembles Cloud's buster blade in a way. I still think I like Ultima better though; its looks mind boggles me.

MXsora

wow i even remeber that whole thing about which is better
im glad you came to your senses
lol =P

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
It really depends on how you fight. If you prefer to make good use of all your magical abilities, like me, then you'd probably prefer Ultima Weapon.

However, there are people out there who dont focus as much on magic as I do, and are fine with just bashing the hell out of their opponents. In which case you would need extra power, and faster access to combo finishers(thank you negative combo) like the kind you would get from the Fenrir.

That's exactly why people love putting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir together in Final Form. That way, they have access the most powerful physical attacks, as well as the most powerful magical attacks, all in one form.

Karn1254

J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
It really depends on how you fight. If you prefer to make good use of all your magical abilities, like me, then you'd probably prefer Ultima Weapon.

However, there are people out there who dont focus as much on magic as I do, and are fine with just bashing the hell out of their opponents. In which case you would need extra power, and faster access to combo finishers(thank you negative combo) like the kind you would get from the Fenrir.

That's exactly why people love putting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir together in Final Form. That way, they have access the most powerful physical attacks, as well as the most powerful magical attacks, all in one form.

I agree I love combining my attacks with my magic because in KH2, which I personally think is a loveley feature, is I can combine spels anyway I want and they go towards my combo so I can end begin or just kind of do spells in the middle and hack and slash at the same time. Other times I rape the magic (Magnega=yes) and other time I rape the physical attacks. Meh whichevers your style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back