• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got it... why sora knows twiglight town:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vashblueeyes

Remember sora changing to heartless in hollow bastion ok wait stop, Now in chains of memories sora gets transported in a town where he does not have a clue on at all... no they say this is soras birth place right? i mean sora does have a mom so they move planets unlikely. Now when sora change into heartless in hollow bastion he also change as a nobody for a brief time as well at that time is heart and body where divided see makes sese right. Now for the edxpeculation when sora became a nobody he was transported to twighlight town and well very funny is the one bhk is chasing at the trailers hehe. Well what you think ow and aslo another thing was a third part of sora broke up with him "nobodies are born when a people with a strong heart changes into a heartless...hence glowing eyed unknown and sora look alike thing they have been saying he looks like you". Well what you think? Well iam a newbie dont flame me.

Yevon

i gues u have an ok therie (i can't spell) but i don't think thats the case. i think that BHK is sora's other side, so to speak.

Wing-less

Website
www.freewebs.com
I would have to agree with Yevon here, as I just recently finished Chain of Memories. When Sora recieved the world card containing Twilight Town, Axel (or whoever it was, I forget ^^;;) told him that the world was constructed from memories on "the other side of [his] heart." I'm not exactly sure what this means but I think it would be more likely for BHK to be sort of like another Sora.

Although... this wasn't originally my theory, I just thought BHK was just another new character. xD

Yevon

yea go Wing-less i also got the idea of BHK being on sora's other side because i had finished also KH:COM.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
After reading vashblueeyes theory (That's how you spell it Yevon) I thought of something. Sora wasn't a heartless for long so maybe people will think it has no real importance anymore but if he became a heartless the rest of him went somewhere. Maybe it became a nobody somewhere. Twilight Town is as good a guess as anywhere else. I think that this is a good theory and maybe Nomura will use it in KH2.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
hey but sora never was a nobody he was turned into a heartless and didn't change to a nobody they never said that was his birth place but its good but need more proof of the world changing to go to twilight town and the reason people say that is because they seen that picture in deep jungle that wasn't twilight town but i got flamed for being a newbie but it's okay i won't flame you but good job! Maybe when they say other side of the heart meant the twilight part?

Last edited:

enygma

well how about everyone stops saying BHK is sora's other side. in the new trailor Namine says she links the memories of sora and sora together or something like that. what does that mean tho??

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
vashblueeyes said:
Remember sora changing to heartless in hollow bastion ok wait stop, Now in chains of memories sora gets transported in a town where he does not have a clue on at all... no they say this is soras birth place right? i mean sora does have a mom so they move planets unlikely. Now when sora change into heartless in hollow bastion he also change as a nobody for a brief time as well at that time is heart and body where divided see makes sese right. Now for the edxpeculation when sora became a nobody he was transported to twighlight town and well very funny is the one bhk is chasing at the trailers hehe. Well what you think ow and aslo another thing was a third part of sora broke up with him "nobodies are born when a people with a strong heart changes into a heartless...hence glowing eyed unknown and sora look alike thing they have been saying he looks like you". Well what you think? Well iam a newbie dont flame me.

WHOA?!!?!!?!?!!! Use periods, and commas guy. Its all a great big mash.

As far as the birthplace thing, they meant BHK. That's where BHK was born. He's Sora's "Other Side" as you put it. Your theory on the 3 sides. We have yet to come across a third Kairi, Ansem, or Sora. We all know Kairi-Namine, Sora-BHK, and Ansem-DiZ. We haven't seen the third form of each yet. So most likely there is only 2 sides to a person. Now about the thing with nobodies, I can't call it a theory, because I can barely read it. The DWU [Dual-Wielding Unknown], and BHK are the same person. As far as the sitting unknown, I think it's BHK also. The GEU [Glowing-Eye Unknown] looks like Axel to me. And if it is the way you say it is, then there would be more people in the 13 Organization. [Justice League Unlimited theme plays] The GEU says You look just like him to SU. Other than that, your theory is pretty sound. The 3-theory. I actually believed that before Kingdom Hearts 2 was confirmed. Well actually they were gonna make it anyway. Believe it or not but you can get a hint of the nobodies in the Destiny Islands.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
the reason for the glowing eyes Unknown is that he is Soar's other side, the one he faced in Hooks ship but as his power has grown so has his dark side! Dark side is never seen again after hook's ship, not taking about the huge one!

silfer

uhm they may look the i other peoples interpretation but we still cant say if BHK is sora's other half of his heart, but your theory sounds nice its a good start

Deminem

Awards
thats old news evrybody thigured that out like well i figured it out as soon as he looks like you and the shells and deep dive see its old what a waste of time

Deminem

Awards
but if u wanna know my theory its that wen sora turned into a heartless he was seperated good to evil that sora is evil YET but its growing inside him tetsuma nomura said the clothes have a lot to do with the story and soras are black=dark bhk=white=light
so the bhk wants to protect sora from his dark side and he knows the only way they could become one again is to fuse so i dont think sora and the bhk will properly meet untikl near the end of the game init
i think my theory=gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i really don't think sora in a time period moved to twilight town with his mom neither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back