• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got it... why sora knows twiglight town:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
vashblueeyes said:
Remember sora changing to heartless in hollow bastion ok wait stop, Now in chains of memories sora gets transported in a town where he does not have a clue on at all... no they say this is soras birth place right? i mean sora does have a mom so they move planets unlikely. Now when sora change into heartless in hollow bastion he also change as a nobody for a brief time as well at that time is heart and body where divided see makes sese right. Now for the edxpeculation when sora became a nobody he was transported to twighlight town and well very funny is the one bhk is chasing at the trailers hehe. Well what you think ow and aslo another thing was a third part of sora broke up with him "nobodies are born when a people with a strong heart changes into a heartless...hence glowing eyed unknown and sora look alike thing they have been saying he looks like you". Well what you think? Well iam a newbie dont flame me.

well what I was thinking was that sora sorta knows twilight town cause of bhk. in kingdomhearts 1. when sora became a shadow and kairi turn him human again I thought that sora droped more that just his heart. maybe he droped apart of himself that was dormint untill he lost his heart cretaing a new heart. tuss having bhk. I know that this sounds unlikly but more proff came for this theory when I saw the new kh2 tralier diz said something about sora and sora. now think about that why the bloody hell would diz say that

louis

Deminem said:
but if u wanna know my theory its that wen sora turned into a heartless he was seperated good to evil that sora is evil YET but its growing inside him tetsuma nomura said the clothes have a lot to do with the story and soras are black=dark bhk=white=light
so the bhk wants to protect sora from his dark side and he knows the only way they could become one again is to fuse so i dont think sora and the bhk will properly meet untikl near the end of the game init
i think my theory=gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this thory

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i agree vashblueeyes but some of the theory i don't agree but it's still okay i don't think he ever lived there in twilight town i only think he might of lost a part of him though good job!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
theres was no back up on the moving to twilight town but it's still good!

louis

I think the reason sora knows twiglight town is because BHK is soras nobody and soras heart can feel BHK and thats why in com he was rembering some of BHKs old memories

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah i agree with you loius but when he said he remember this place in com at twilight town namine erased sora's memories so he didn't live there but it could of been false memories doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back