• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got in a fight today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
^Seconded, Silh

I think my IQ just decreased. So, you insulted a pregant. Bad move in the first place. Then you continued a fight that could risk the girl's unborn child. Not very smart either. You are BSing everyone about a knife. If she had a knife, the school would have found it already. Besides, your cheek was cut, therefore making it obvious she had a knife. Also, you could have told the teacher about the knife.

I put a lot of blame on you. You may not have caused the fight, but you didn't let it die. She was at more of a risk than you were. So, I give you the De De De award. Congrats =D

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Triple posting. No-no.

Secondly, I'm really skeptical of this. I call total bullshit.

Because A) I doubt a thirteen year old would threaten you with a knife. B) NO PROOF TO BACK THIS SHIT UP. PICS OR GTFO. C) You also stated that she broke out when the teacher was holding you back, and hit you. That would get you far, FAR worse than a suspension. . . D) Oh, and if this is actually true, you report it to the police. Assassult and Assassult With A Deadly Weapon, as Shad has stated.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^But you stated that she sliced your cheek. I'm quite sure that qualifies. I'm also quite sure that what happened in your school qualifies for Assassult.

Oh, and please fix the countless grammar errors, if you can. Way too jumbled to understand a lot of it.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
My cheek Has a stitch on it now. I cant do anything.But heres my arm!
http://www.duke.edu/~emf4/Pete/Scratches.jpg

It saysd pete because i was doing a report on me for my teacher Mr.Pete.
5th grade.

Do you expect me to believe this?

You're thirteen. You CAN'T have taken this pictures in 5th Grade, because you're obviously in middle school. Secondly, this is from Duke University. TOTAL BULL.

So I doubt it.

Again, this is TOTAL bull.

But, if you want to prove it, then do this: Take a picture of your arm, but make sure that you write this on a piece of paper which we can CLEARLY see (Meaning use a sharpie, or something): Angels*In*Flight's Arm.

THEN, I will believe you. Oh, and upload it through photoshop.us

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
She had a knife. She put it to my thrat After the fight. She slit my cheek. Im okay but i was scared.
She did not hit me with the knife. I cant and i wont press charges on her. And i just tried to take a pic..But my camera isd being dumb.

Is it just me or am I seeing things?

EDIT/: I deleted "scratches" in her link and got

http://www.duke.edu/~emf4/Pete/

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^ CAT SCRATCHES!

Excellent snooping, detective Aly-alu~.

You get a reward. . . a cookie.

Oh, and this proves total bullshit.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
But~ The only thing I believe is that she was in a fight. Girls are made for drama, and will cause, trust me I know~!

Did you really get that picture from the site? That was low; makes Aly sad. ;~;

My fight I was pushed into lockers and she scratched me, but I wasn't lying in my blood. I was barely bleeding. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back