• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got in a fight today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Heh. Sounds fun. Wish I was there.

I can only clearly remember one of the fights I was in, because it was the funniest. This guy had been pissing me off all day. So, I artfully dug my shoulder into his in passing and knocked him over. This was in the computer labs, by the way. Brilliant place to fight. He then chased me down as I walked out, grabbed me as I was leaving, and slammed me up against a wall. He sat there punching me in the gut for like, a minute, and I just stood there smiling at him until the teachers dragged him off me.

No knives though. Australian schools tend to be less tolerant of grevious bodily harm then then indifferent industry you Americans call an education department. Pulling out my knife and laying into him would have guaranteed that I'd never finish my schooling, never get a qualification, and never go to university.

That said...it seems you're refusing to produce evidence of this said fight. Probably not the smartest choice, regardless of the reason. You'll be labelled an attention whore.

N

Nina_Starr

Steph.... Lmao, you exaggerated the fight a teeny tiny bit. (I kinda sorta witnessed the fight. We go the the same school.)

Its only now that I relize how flippen' GHETTO our school is. xD Anyhoo, sure, I'll vouge fer you. You were really banged up the next day. =(

Poor Stephanie. I'll call you later. :thumbsup:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Now she's got someone in her defence, eh? Hmph, well I'm not fallin' for it.

I dunno, at least you admitted the fight was exaggerated-wait, make that VERY exaggerated.

N

Nina_Starr

:unsure: Yeah... Her nose was not broken in the fight and there wasen't as much blood as she said there was...

And Stephanie meant to say her SCIENCE teacher was pregnant, not the girl she beat up. I know all the girls in seventh grade, and none of which are pregnant. xD She screwed up bad...

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, UK checked the IP's of this member and the topic creator and they don't match. I think this is legit, just exaggerated.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
You ever hear of two computers in a home?

Even then, I seriously doubt that NS is A*I*F.

A*I*F's grammar is pitiful, and this person can actually use grammar. YAY NS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back