• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got in a fight today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Honestly, you act like getting in a fight is a big deal. I've seen worse. Much worse. You should be glad you didn't get gang banged.

Know what it's like to see a friendly acquaintance mauled and imasculated in front of a group of adrenoline-fueled students, only to never see his face again because he transfered to another school? I do. Guess he shouldn't have held out on that heroine after all (or dealt with a group of Gs), eh?

Kyo

This fight is total failure. You got punch by a girl and started bleeding? You make me laugh. She had a knife and got suspended? Piff, shes suppose to get expelled or something. Please do not post any fights without any pictures or clips. Useless attempt to make others feel sorry for you.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Fine dat wasnt my arm.Im not posting pics cuz im not allowed too. Afta my mom saw the pic of me she told me no more. I did get in a fight. No pics

Lol, take it secretly. And I'll say it again! Beside your arm, show us a piece of paper that clearly states "KHI: Angels*In*Flight", or nobody is going to believe this. Also, write the message with a black marker, just to make sure we can read it.

Again, pics or gtfo.

D

Deleted member 36435

I want to see proof that you got in this fight. And how many times are you going to change the story and double/triple post?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Nu-uh, I don't believe a word of it. Not at all. We need proof, Angels*In*flight, or no one is going to believe you. You can't post pics because of your math teacher? So what, he/she won't find out if you do. You're obviously avoiding taking pics because this is fake. You say you can't post pics, yet earlier you show pics of scars you claimed to have gotten from the fight; and now you're saying you can't post any >_>

Fake, I tell you.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
This reminds me of a time when I got into a fight. This kid wanted my Pokeman cards and I said no so he started to cuss at me. After 10 seconds of cussing, I punched the ****er in the eye. It popped out and I lol'd. He put it back in, but his pupil ended up looking into his head and he was like "OMFG!" so he pulled out a knife and we got into a fight. I kicked him, he punched me. I broke his arm, he broke my finger ;-; That hurt ya know. Anyways, in the end, I got cut on my arm and I was so pissed I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Aerith

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Man that's that prince of bel-air stuff.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I cant i asked my mom and she said she would kill me if i did..And Dot why am i in your sig..Im flattered yet offened...I cant i did happen but i cant get pics.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait-

Didn't you post a pic actually showing your FACE and asking if you were 'smexy' or something like that?

And you now can't show a picture of your arm. lolufunni. 'IMMA TELL YO MOMMA~!'

Yepperz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back