• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

phaji

I finally got Final Mix+ and its pretty good...i've gotten up to the part where Roxas tries to get money by doing jobs.There is a only 1 thing I hate about this game.....when you press X....you jump and when you press O....you attack.I had no idea they were switched in Japan...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Congratulations. And don't worry, you get used to the button layout eventually. Just keep playing and it won't become a problem eventually.

Awards
Aww cool. You beat me to it :(. Where did you get it? I was going to get mine off Play-asia.com (I think thats the URL)

I have a ps2 controller called 'Thrustmaster' and it has a button in between select and start and its called Mapping, and you get to swap buttons for other ones like you could swap X to O and O to X to make it the english version if you get me.

Can I just ask, what did you use to let your console play Imported games?

^^

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yes, I'd imagine the X and O buttons are switched, since that's how they play it in Japan, the same goes for Metal Gear Solid in North America as well.

phaji

I actually have a modchip and my friend got his off the internet and gave me copies of the 2 games.

K

kingdomhearts315

kingdom hearts fm+ ir so raw i just got it today love it

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey,isn't that great...and you'll get used to the buttons very soon,I was confused about them as well,but now...^^

Fan1wwe

yeah coolio mines gunna be here soon hopefully but the postal service in england is so crap that i ordered my final mix to be delivered between 5 to 10 days and now 12 days later i still haven't got it yet its so anoyyin

Apollo

Silver Member
Great for you! Ya the whole X,O thing threw me off when I first got it!

D

Dark.Keyblader

I finally got Final Mix+ and its pretty good...i've gotten up to the part where Roxas tries to get money by doing jobs.There is a only 1 thing I hate about this game.....when you press X....you jump and when you press O....you attack.I had no idea they were switched in Japan...

I know it's annoying i have it also. I can't beat Sephiroth because I'm doing Critical mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back