• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCapo4

AWESOME! I got it too. I beat it completely already. It's pretty fun, even after you beat it. Wait till you get to fight Roxas, he's going to be fun. I died like 20 times agaisnt him. Then I finally use Limit Form. And bam I kicked his A$$ lol.

It's fun.

play Re Chain of Memories after you beat KH2 Final Mix. You get a couple of new stuff in the game, like keyblades and stuff.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
What's even more annoying is during the final fight with Xemnas, when you accidentally press X and Triangle repeatedly, when it's supposed to be Circle and Triangle.

D:

Yeah, took me a moment to realize why I was getting hit so much.

D

Divine Light

i wanna get it soooo bad...........but i gotta get some cash...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
is better to play Re:CoM before final mix or final mix before Re:CoM??.. and whats the difference?? .. cause i played Re:CoM first

i mean i hear you can unlock different things within each game depending on which one you play first.. but idk ..help??

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i have final mix too ! i haven't played it in a while since i have school and there are other games to look forward too... i'm on maximum level on re:chain of memories and kh ii: final mix. re:chain of memories was cool because i liked the part where i beat riku with only magic cards, and zero cards. lol... and i only had a little health points at that time. i'm pretty sure there other people who played kh ii: final mix better than me. though i'm more used to the first kingdom hearts.

Charlie K

Back in Business
WTF!Does everyone have this game except for me!...Anyone have any good site that I can get SM and FM+ cheap?Heh.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
WTF!Does everyone have this game except for me!...Anyone have any good site that I can get SM and FM+ cheap?Heh.

the place i ordered FM+ from is basically one of the only places you can ..
Buy Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (PS2) - Order Now!

and thanks to bluesky .. i ordered my newest SM from here ..
Swap Magic V3.6 2-Disc with Magic Slide Tool (NXP2R-007) (for original PS2) ...or

Swap Magic V3.6 2-Disc and PS2 Slim Flip Top Cover (For Slim Version) (for slim version) ...and
Swap Magic V3.6 2-Disc and Magic Switch Pro V3 (For Slim Version), PS2 Swap Magic, Swap Magic with Switch Pro V3 (for slim version) ..

thats the best i can help yah and all together its about $105 .. depending on where you live .. hope that helped yah at least a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back