• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i found something on BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, no MP bar is shown. so I wouldn't be surpised if there is no magic in the traditional sense. but some attacks may have magical properties.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Well, no MP bar is shown. so I wouldn't be surpised if there is no magic in the traditional sense. but some attacks may have magical properties.

Ugh, haven't you seen the commands with little magic hats? There was no MP bar in CoM!

tdc456

yea i think thats how it will be
it was in one of the translations for one of the fight screens
one of the command menu options was Fire Blitz

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
A couple of the commands listed under Terra are listed in Katakana as Fire Blitz and Blizzard.

I guess most of us can assume that theses are magic.

Blue

home is where the heart is
A couple of the commands listed under Terra are listed in Katakana as Fire Blitz and Blizzard.

I guess most of us can assume that theses are magic.
That's right.

There is magic in BBS,but not in the common way with a MP bar.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ugh, haven't you seen the commands with little magic hats? There was no MP bar in CoM!

yes, infact I said that in my post. but What I meant is that the attacks might have like a lighting strike. which doesn't actually use MP but has the same effect when you hit the enemy. Therefor having magical properties. We just won't be casting

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
yes, infact I said that in my post. but What I meant is that the attacks might have like a lighting strike. which doesn't actually use MP but has the same effect when you hit the enemy. Therefor having magical properties. We just won't be casting

Magic in BBS has been said to go like this. We'll be able to cast spells such as fire, Blizzard, etc. And when we use them, they become unavailable on our command menu for a short period of time. After a bit, they become usable again. That's all we know. No real details, but that's the basic gist of it.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Magic in BBS has been said to go like this. We'll be able to cast spells such as fire, Blizzard, etc. And when we use them, they become unavailable on our command menu for a short period of time. After a bit, they become usable again. That's all we know. No real details, but that's the basic gist of it.

Thanks I didn't know that

canito_q

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Sounds like what happens when you use Cure, cura or Curaga in KH2. I guess the magic thing doesn't change much other than the fact that every spell is like that ^_^

gosox333

Wow..... the combat system in BBS just seems to be getting better and better. I remember back when I was afraid of it being like a card battle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back