• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i found something on BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Magic in BBS has been said to go like this. We'll be able to cast spells such as fire, Blizzard, etc. And when we use them, they become unavailable on our command menu for a short period of time. After a bit, they become usable again. That's all we know. No real details, but that's the basic gist of it.

That's seem cool to me..
We don't have a magic bar, but yet can use magic..>.>

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I guess it's just personal opinion but because of it I never want to look at COM again.:cursing:

I just can't see why so many people hate designing your own, special way to use cool attacks in a boss battle instead of just mashing one button. Everyone's YouTube video is different.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I just can't see why so many people hate designing your own, special way to use cool attacks in a boss battle instead of just mashing one button. Everyone's YouTube video is different.

I liked it kinda. Like. I loved the idea of making your own tactics and ways to fight, but you gotta admit, you mashed buttons in CoM too, just less than in Kh1 and 2. The card thing just bugged me because if you wanted good abilities, then you had to set it up very specifically, and I don't know. Just wasn't too great in my eyes. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
D

Divine Light

yeah Magic is in the game just as stated though its just not in Magic Bar form....

D

Dexter

I liked it kinda. Like. I loved the idea of making your own tactics and ways to fight, but you gotta admit, you mashed buttons in CoM too, just less than in Kh1 and 2

I believe COM should've went the BBS path. Ya know still be stradgeic by setting your abilties to certain commands and customizing it alot. While still having the option to hack-and-slash your way though............//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back