• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Finally Joined

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kiburedo

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been on KHinsider a lot, and have looked around the forums sometimes, and finally decided to sign up. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan (although I guess that's kind of implied:biggrin:). I'm also really into roleplaying, and I just noticed that the RPs haven't been doing too well here, and so I figured that I might be some help with that. So, anyways, hi everyone!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Haha yeah, our RP section is quite dead, so looking forward to see your contributions! :D

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Welcome aboard, matey! It's nice to see a fresh face around here—especially one interested in the RP section.
Drop by the Roleplaying Tavern and introduce yourself to the locals.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to KHInsider! Don't forget to read our list of amazingly-easy-to-follow rules. If you have any questions, just look for us colorful folk and we'll be able to answer any questions or resolve any issues you might have~

Do participate in our RP section ;~; Everybody down in there is cool <3

Have any interests besides Kingdom Hearts?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome to the KHinsider! Enjoy your stay dude.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey! Welcome to the forums, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions at all, feel free to come talk to me or the other staff members.

And don't hesitate to come by the other creative sections. :D [both are kind of slow these days.]

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hello and welcome! I hope you find your stay on KHI enjoyable, and it's really nice to see someone interested in the creative section, especially roleplaying!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Sweet, it's always nice to see new people to get the creative sections more buzz. Enjoy your time here

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Welcome to KHi! Really glad to have you, and even more to have another hand working to reignite the inferno that once was the Roleplay Section, hope you enjoy your stay!

Because you're never, ever getting out alive...

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Welcome dude! If you're interested in Roleplaying, The Keyblade War in the Roleplay section is about to transition to Part 2... but don't let that deter you! There will be a synopsis for you to catch up if you wish to participate! Since it's no transitioning into Part 2 (and in a way, a new start) you can get involved right from the start of an RP story arc instead of jumping in the middle all confused and disoriented :)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Welcome to KHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-Man that's a lot

Also had to mention that your name was a SUPER cool idea.

Back