• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I FIGURED OUT WHITE PEOPLE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I know that I didn't create this thread, but I'm taking it upon myself to add a disclaimer:

If you are truly offended by the contents of this thread on any level whatsoever, you are a fucking loser and should go jump off the tallest building you can find.

Thank you, fellow brodude.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I posted this website like 10 years ago. Good job :<

And the person who writes the blog is white lolol.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
29xvym9.jpg

OMG IT'S NEGRO MICHAEL AND HIS HAPPY MOUTH

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Not that some of those articles weren't funny, or anything, but many of them were completely offbase. I hate Halloween, I have no clue what TheOnion is, I don't watch the Simpsons, I don't own a pea coat, I'm a girl and I haven't had bangs since I was 12, and I hate hummus. I had it once, I thought it was completely gross.

The only thing there that does fit me is that I do like classical music. My father has enjoyed classical music since he was a child, and has since passed his love on to me. But, even though I do like classical music, and I do listen to a lot it, I couldn't give a rats ass what the name of it is. This is much the same for any other type of music. I could listen to it- I could identify the lyrics... but I won't know the name, or the person who sings it.

A lot of this is stereotypical bullshit, funny though it may be. I seriously hope that you don't actually take any of this as actual truth.

C

Charlie

I don't take any of it seriously, so I do find the articles funny, though the fact remains that a lot of people do think this way of white people. But, whatever, to each their own way of thinking.]

Personally, I don't know why any race or sex needs to be 'figured out'.

It's already been figured out.
It's called skin pigmentation.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
Wow, this thread has to be the biggest collaboration of tom-dickery yet. Congrats, guys, you've seized the attention of all the racists, ignoramuses, and attention seekers (think you've got a new trick, eh?) on this forum, and then some. You've really done it this time. Somebody get a mod to close this thread, please.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Wow, this thread has to be the biggest collaboration of tom-dickery yet. Congrats, guys, you've seized the attention of all the racists, ignoramuses, and attention seekers (think you've got a new trick, eh?) on this forum, and then some. You've really done it this time. Somebody get a mod to close this thread, please.

I know that I didn't create this thread, but I'm taking it upon myself to add a disclaimer:

If you are truly offended by the contents of this thread on any level whatsoever, you are a fucking loser and should go jump off the tallest building you can find.

;P
you should try the Burj Dubai
Vanguard XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back