• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Beat Seph with Keyblade!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
YAHOOO! I finally beat Sephy with the Kingdom Keyblade on strength 56. I was on level 81 with levl. 3 in all my ablities except quick run and high jump in which I was levl. 2 on. No trinities were used.

Thanks shady for the idea. Anyone else accomplish this?

Last edited:
A

aihgarohgqqkrenr

KH Player said:
YAHOOO! I finally beat Sephy with the Keyblad on strength 56. I was on level 81 with levl. 3 in all my ablities except quick run and high jump in which I was levl. 2 on. No trinities were used.

WHO CARES !..............................................

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
aihgarohgqqkrenr said:
WHO CARES !..............................................

hey the man just beat sephiroth show him some respect! There really needs to be an official I beat sephiroth thread, way too many! great job on beating him!

I

inhiding

KH Player said:
YAHOOO! I finally beat Sephy with the Keyblad
Unless you meant "Kingdom Key," then I'm afraid everyone's beaten him with a keyblade.

Xell

Wait, wut?
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
Are you serious? You beat him with a keyblade? No way! I tried using Sora's wooden sword from KH1, no wonder I lost so quickly! lol

I LOL'D!!!!! NO WAI! KEYBLAD??!!! KEYBLAD??!!! I TRIED GOOFY'S SHIELD!! <=(

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Where all happy for how people are beating Sephiroth but you don't have to put it on KH all the time because it would be the same thread.So please can you stop about beating sephiroth because after all kh will be filled with I beat Sephiroth but aleast you beat him.

T

TrishLovesDamon

I just raped sephy with banana.......But still...Nobody cares =O

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
KH Player said:
YAHOOO! I finally beat Sephy with the Keyblad on strength 56. I was on level 81 with levl. 3 in all my ablities except quick run and high jump in which I was levl. 2 on. No trinities were used.

Don't advertise Yahoo in here -_-. And congratulations you are the 1,854 person who has accomplished that difficult task.

TrishLovesDamon said:
I just raped sephy with banana.......But still...Nobody cares =O

How did you do it? I tried it but the game said he could only be raped with a banana by a girl.....DISCRIMINATION I SAY!

KH4LiFe

TrishLovesDamon, thats tha hottest signature i've seen here.... hmmmm Nintengirls lol i wish it was a real game

O

Oberon

Well, not to boast or anything, but I did it at level 39, with only high jump lvl. 2, and I beat it on my 4th or 5th try. But congrats though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back