• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I beat it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Zack

I just beat Kingdom Hearts 2 about an hour and a half ago. I beat Xemnas on my first try at level 48. What level did you beat him at? And how many tries did it take you?

(I used the Oblivion Keyblade)

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I hope you just recently just got the game. Because if you have had it for more than two months or even more and just beat it, you suck. Anyway, congrats. Now go back and beat it on Proud Mode, sucker. HAHAHAHA :laugh: And if you haven't yet, you still need to beat Sephiroth! :laugh: HA HA HA HA HA.

The lowest level that I have beat the game on is Lvl. 45. The highest I have beat it on was 87.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Congrats, now blindfolded!

I can guess time can be shortened if you skip scenes and run like heck a lot. I think I may have beaten Xemnas with my level in the late 40s or early/late 50s. The mini stuff caught my attention at first and I couldn't play it all the time, so my time varied.

P.S. Welcome to the forums! ^^

Moncus

Hope you liked it. I beat the game in 4 days :cry: *Scared now. Cause' if i gotta wait 3 years for a 4 day game, i'm scr00d..*

Nah but i was on all day everyday, and i couldn't quit playing...

I was lvl 61 the first time i beat it. Then second time i was somethin' like.. 70 cause' i was gonna beat sephiroth first. I also beat it at something like 55 recently.

Jake

wow congrats, took you long enough lol jk.........................................I think it was close to yours

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I'll try proud mode soon. I'll also try to beat Sephiroth.

If u do it on proud mode, wait until u beat Agrabah, Land of Dragons, and Halloween Town before u fight Xaldin, or ull end up uses mickey three times each try before u die.
Also, Sephy will pwn u in 3 hits.

Xaelx

I beat Xemnas at level 43 one try
i would have preferred the final boss to be harder personally
oh and i used kingdom key through out the entire game lol

UnREAL

lol nice man nice. i dont know what lvl i beat Xemnas but i beat sephiroth on level 69! lol
p.s. level 69 best level xD

awesomo92

In a cardboardbox on the street...speaking of whic
nice i beat him in my mid 40s to late 40s i dont know what exactly but i used oblivion keyblade and beat him in one try yeah im with you xalex i wanted him to be way harder than he was it would have been nice he wasnt even as hard as some of the bosses you beat before him..lol.yeah now go beat sephy and beat it 100% i think youll also have fun on the hades cup too lol have fun hahaha yeah i have to go through proud mode in a few days after i complete synthesis notes to finish up the game 100% then i go to proud mode

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I finished the game on proud mode 2 days ago on lv.49 and turned lv.50 in the last battle thing. Seppies hard as, i can get him down 1 or 2 bars but he just keeps beating me. And the secret vid has great quality instead of the vids on the 'net

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i killed him 4 minutes flat. WITHOUT having to use riku. i was level 99 and i used oblivion. (this was the 17th time i beat him thats why m level was so high,lol)

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
well, i beat Xemnas in 15 minutes, lvl 30, kingdom key, and the enemy be lvl99 defficilty!!!!!

the game can be beat in like 20-30 hours, and u had it a month..... i bet u really hae a life if u barely played....

prieto3rd

I played non-stop for two days until I beat it. I was about level 48. I played a second time to get the secret video, i beat it again at level 47 but i was level 100 when I completed Jiminy's Journal.

Chupacabra

Um he isnt a really hard challenge ~ I didnt even die once I think the only though boss in this game is Xaldin or Demyx if you have issues with the timelimit.

What mode did you play the game? I hope proud or it wouldve been a waste ~

Edit: Oh and now go beat Sephiroth =D

Congrats' mate, why not try and test your times at defeating Cup challenges now, that's always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back