• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am new.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

eiczerofour

Hey, I am new. I just got into this series, and have been playing through these games for the first time. I have 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 on pre order. :) I just finished II and am working on "Birth By Sleep", and am absolutely in love with these games.

Just wanted to post here and say hi. :cool:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the site, man. Glad to see you've gotten the opportunity to go through the games recently, and you've enjoyed them. There's a lot to discuss here.

Hope you enjoy it here.

You mentioned having played 1.5 and you're currently playing 2.5 (with BBS, right?). Do you have a personal favourite yet?

eiczerofour

Game, scene, character, or something else? Haha everything is so good it is hard to decide. Gameplay wise I enjoy II the most, but story wise (even though I have no played the game part, only seen the movie part) I love 358 / 2 days. I love Roxas, Xion, and Axel so much. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, eiczerofour! That's awesome you're playing your way through the KH series! :D

Please make sure to check out the FAQ. And if you need help with anything at all, myself and these lovely forum members will be more than happy to help you out. :) In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Another KH fan is born. Welcome to the place you can never escape from. Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around! :p

Rix

:)
Awards
Welcome :) It's great to hear that you are enjoying the series :) And Riku is great :) He is, and have always been one of my faves as well :) Olease enhoy your stat at the forums and have fun :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
^ true enough. welcome to khinsider, friend. i hope to see you around the forums posting in threads, making some discussion, maybe even trying your hand at writing or drawing.

regardless, see you around!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hi new, I'm F-
Hi new. I'm Void.
HEHEhehehhe XdD me so funny.
Well, phooey. XD

Welcome the KHInsider, eiczerofour!
tumblr_lw3bl4v9VB1qewhbo.gif

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Hey, I am new. I just got into this series, and have been playing through these games for the first time. I have 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 on pre order. :) I just finished II and am working on "Birth By Sleep", and am absolutely in love with these games.

Just wanted to post here and say hi. :cool:

Hi eiczerofour, welcome to KHInsider's Forums. It's always nice to see new players of the games. It would be nice to learn about your favorite characters from each game you have completed thus far or even commands, spells, or summons you like best.

eiczerofour

My favourite character from KH1 is Riku, CoM was Axel for the first half, Riku in the second half, Roxas in 358 / 2 Days, Riku was my favourite by far in KH II. I am on BbS right now, and only am on the first guys story (I have not memorized all three of their names yet, Aqua I know though haha.) I have yet to have a favourite character there, but I will report back once I do. :)

FangirlfromHell

Awards
My favourite character from KH1 is Riku, CoM was Axel for the first half, Riku in the second half, Roxas in 358 / 2 Days, Riku was my favourite by far in KH II. I am on BbS right now, and only am on the first guys story (I have not memorized all three of their names yet, Aqua I know though haha.) I have yet to have a favourite character there, but I will report back once I do. :)

Aqua is the easiest for most to remember at first in part due to 2.8's hype XD The other two are Terra and Ventus (" Just call me Ven" - repeated quote in game). You have a good lineup of favorite characters so far ^-^ I myself am a fan of Sora for KH, Axel and Riku on CoM with an addition of Lexaeus. KHII I have several, even characters that I should not like XD Primarily Demyx though. BBS = Terra in the lead but cannot have him without the other two XD

Now: Go, play, enjoy, weep, play, defeat!

Back