• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I always wondered...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
I just thought about this. How was roxas able to use 2 keyblades if there are 4 and 3 belonged to people. mickey had 1 riku had is and got 1 for kairi and the only 1 left is sora. do u think riku got kairi's keyblade from after he beat roxas? heres an easier question. did roxas use sora and kairi's keyblades?

staticsonic

it's true since roxas is sora's nobody he has axcess to his keyblades. also the oathkeper is not kairi's keyblade it's kairi's luckcharm that she gave to sora thus giving roxas axcess to that keyblade to.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
it's true since roxas is sora's nobody he has axcess to his keyblades. also the oathkeper is not kairi's keyblade it's kairi's luckcharm that she gave to sora thus giving roxas axcess to that keyblade to.

Ironic then it has Namine's colors, shape design, and depending on what official pic you're looking at, Namine's good luck charm hanging off the handle XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
He does, and the KK, and that's all we've seen up till 358/2 Days(most likely)

kiante

Well, your question goes back to another; why could Sora dual-wield? And, BTW, there are a LOT more than four Keyblades...A LOT more...don't know how many...but it's a lot!

Nomura DID say in one interview I think, that the fact that Riku and Sora can both dual-wield (and Roxas too, him being Sora) was something important...so we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Stars

リク
I just thought about this. How was roxas able to use 2 keyblades if there are 4 and 3 belonged to people. mickey had 1 riku had is and got 1 for kairi and the only 1 left is sora. do u think riku got kairi's keyblade from after he beat roxas? heres an easier question. did roxas use sora and kairi's keyblades?

I think Roxas able to dual weild will be covered in 358/2 days...
But i think Kairi does not have her own keyblade....

Destiny-X

Well, your question goes back to another; why could Sora dual-wield? And, BTW, there are a LOT more than four Keyblades...A LOT more...don't know how many...but it's a lot

well we noe there are more than 4 keyblades, but i tink he refers to the 4 MAIN key blades. Becuz technically the other keyblades in game are just there so we dont have to use the kingdom key throughout the game :)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well we noe there are more than 4 keyblades, but i tink he refers to the 4 MAIN key blades. Becuz technically the other keyblades in game are just there so we dont have to use the kingdom key throughout the game :)

More like 4 main Keyblade wielders being Roxas, Sora, Mickey and Riku. Look at KHII's secret ending, or the final mix +'s. Physical keyblades are as much as fish in the sea.
As for Sora, he only has one KeyBlade. He just has a lot of Keychains that make that single Keyblade transform according to where and how he got it (which would explain why the Oblivion which he got through his bond with Riku is the strongest plot Keyblade, why the Bond of Flames is the way it is, etc). Keychains I think are a sign of how Sora's Heart grew or changed from meeting a person or going through an event - which would explain how he can get Keychains from worlds.
Way I see it, his ability to use Keychains is one of the proofs he's the real Keyblade Master - he can open his Heart to so many different people and happenings in his life while retaining his sense of self and control over it - something Riku failed to do in KH1 (he fell to the Darkness after all) and Mickey didn't show he was able to do yet (his keyblade from BBS and the one from KH1 onwards are two different physical keyblades he got from different places). Roxas was half able to do so with him retaining Sora's strongest bonds - the Oblivion to Riku and the OathKeeper to Namine and Kairi. (also explainable simply from how he was created - of course he'd have access to the keyblade bonding Sora to the other Nobody that was created from him)

V

V.A.T.13

Nomura said that weilding two blades has to do with Xehanort's past.
I think I've pretty much figured it out, but that's all I'll say now.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Nomura said that weilding two blades has to do with Xehanort's past.
I think I've pretty much figured it out, but that's all I'll say now.

haha c'mon .. i for one cannot be left hanging like that on a subject such as this .. lol

V

V.A.T.13

^ Well, I've said it over a ka-ba-jillion times in the past, or you could just click the link in my siggy. :'p

Athaydea

Bronze Member
ohh i already knew about your 2 hearts idea .. but from they way you worded it .. you made it seem like you had this new and elaborate idea .. lol you got me all excited - thanks alot lol (jk)

V

V.A.T.13

It's what I do. Bring people's hopes up a dash them to the ground!

You want a new idea? Ok, uhhh...lemme think....

Keyblades made babies.
Yea, thats it....>>;;;

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
Well I wasn't refering to changing the weapons with the keychains. even though they can change the form of their weapon with the keychain, they r still the same keyblade. anywho... since we only know about the 4 main keyblades of xehanort, sora(terra) riku, and mickey, I was wondering who's keyblade the only 1 was. I already know 1 of them belongs to sora(the one thats the oblivion because riku can hold it) but the other 1 I am not sure about. could it be terra's with the othkeeper keychain on it? I came to this conclusion because we all know that terra has something to do with sora, assuming that he is the first keyblade weilder of the light. anybody following where I'm going with this? any exta ideas?

Lexeon

Some people beleive Roxas' Keyblades are fake, but they're not. Roxas holds keyblades because he's Sora's Nobody, but why he has two, I'm not sure.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
exactly my question... do you think 1 could be sora's and the other could be kairi's or terra's? I say kairi because during 1 cut scene in the world that never was, riku gave kairi a keyblade and she started killing heartless with it... most people forgot about that scene. the reason why I say terra is because he was the first (as far as we know) keyblade wielder of the light and sora was after him.

before anyone says that neither of the keyblades looks like terra's...
U CAN PUT A KEYCHAIN ON ANY KEYBLADE AND IT WILL CHANGE ITS FORM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back