• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I always wondered...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
exactly my question... do you think 1 could be sora's and the other could be kairi's or terra's? I say kairi because during 1 cut scene in the world that never was, riku gave kairi a keyblade and she started killing heartless with it... most people forgot about that scene. the reason why I say terra is because he was the first (as far as we know) keyblade wielder of the light and sora was after him.

Hardly o.o; we know Aqua, Terra and Ven came before Sora, Riku and Mickey, true. But we know there have been Masters before them, and logically before them too. The Keyblade is that well known it's hard to believe the rumors about it spread in just 10 years.
More likely it was well known until the keyblade war 10 years ago and then the keyblades disappeared until it was imminent they'll return to restore the peace (since someone had to stop Xehanort)

And srsly, people need to give up on the concept of One Keyblade = One Person. There're too many physical keyblades for that, and no one really explained that.
Also, the issue of "two hearts, two keyblades" kinda falls because not only does Sora have one Heart, Roxas had none to speak of.

V

V.A.T.13

Also, the issue of "two hearts, two keyblades" kinda falls because not only does Sora have one Heart, Roxas had none to speak of.

SO YOU THINK. :'D
No really, the issue of Rox having a heart is questionable since it has been hinted several times that he does, in fact, have a heart.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
Hardly o.o; we know Aqua, Terra and Ven came before Sora, Riku and Mickey, true. But we know there have been Masters before them, and logically before them too. The Keyblade is that well known it's hard to believe the rumors about it spread in just 10 years.
More likely it was well known until the keyblade war 10 years ago and then the keyblades disappeared until it was imminent they'll return to restore the peace (since someone had to stop Xehanort)

And srsly, people need to give up on the concept of One Keyblade = One Person. There're too many physical keyblades for that, and no one really explained that.

I understand where your coming from but half of what you said isnt even in my question... anyway, I get that there are many keyblades but in the point in time we are at now, there have only been 4(or5) seen in the story. this isnt talking about the keyblade war stuff. and if the one keyblade= one person isnt true, then how come sora, riku, and mickey always use the exact same keyblade? then only thing that breaks this theory is the fact that roxas had 2. since kairi didnt have hers yet and sora was out of commission, its only logical that those are the ones that roxas was using.

If you actually read about the the keyblade war and birth by sleep correctly, you would know that the keyblade is an art and by the time sora and riku came it, mickey was that only one that still knew about it... all those keyblades on that battleground were keyblades of fallen wielders. Also if knew where to look, xehanort was collecting the keychains that they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back