• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hypothetical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
America is bored as hell and needs something to do. America feels like kicking someone's ass just for the hell of it. America could take Mexico over and steal all their burritos, but no one wants to go to fucking Mexico where it's hot as hell and has shitty water. Canadians are pretty much total fags, but they're too weak and invading them would be like wrestling with a 4 year old. It's It's been over 300 years since we fought thh Brits and they are getting cocky, but having to fly overseas is a pain in the ass.

So, who should get their ass kicked by the good ol' USA? We have a black guy for president, so it's not like we're going to lose anytime soon. At worst, Obama can just shout out to his homeboy Jamal to knife some bitches.

very differentiable
Awards
France you can have, keep your claws of of my country, i don't want backwards development taking place here.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Bomb everyone else but ourselves, then to make sure we got everybody, bomb ourselves.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what your country can steal from other countries

also this topic sucks

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Bomb everyone else but ourselves, then to make sure we got everybody, bomb ourselves.

See, the problem with rebels is they're like a virus.
Sure, you can kill the ones who are sick now, but more people will get sick later.
That's why you have to kill everyone. It stops the epidemic.
A global scale genocide with be just what this planet needs.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
No way dude!?!?! A topic that sucks!?!?!?! IN FORUM INSANITY!?!?!

you fucking made it
you can't play along when you are the one who caused the damage

That's like saying, "Shit, I killed that guy during surgery?! In a hospital as shitty as this you must have expected it LOL!"

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
you fucking made it
you can't play along when you are the one who caused the damage

That's like saying, "Shit, I killed that guy during surgery?! In a hospital as shitty as this you must have expected it LOL!"

That's a verbal KO right thar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back