• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge question about Roxas the org and Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-ry 3

i dont think it mattered if he had a heart or not he was still part of sora making him able to wield the keyblade

wtholyf

A-X-E-L what you say is very true. But the fact is, When Roxas was recruited, it was a year afterwards he decided to betray the org. Next, we don't know if Roxas can release captive or seal world's just because we never saw him do that (he only fought nobodies). To assume he can't isn't right. Next, Roxas says "my heart belongs to me." Unlike other nobodies he was specially born, I'm not arguing he has a heart, I am arguing that he must have something else that allows him to wield the keyblades. Next, true his keyblades were data, however, in memory skyscraper, they weren't. What is a fake keyblade? we don't have evidence of the fact it's fake, also anything can be duplicated, I mean think about it. How can a shell, call upon a fake keychain, or a fake keyblade. Unless there are fake keyblades that wouldn't be possible, the same goes for fake keychains. Not only that but it seemed as if Roxas and the Org knew that the keyblade choose Roxas, (one of the reasons Roxas left the org). Hmm seems like I'm assuming things as well, the keyblade sure is a mystery, however, Roxas' keyblade can't be a shell unless it's a living thing

HeartofTwilight

when you put it that way...and the reason they need Sora was to finish what Roxas refused to do around the time CoM began... it makes sense...because the line is "why did the KEYBLADE CHOOSE ME" maybe he knew one needed a strong heart to weild a keyblade and he knew that he didn't have one. That could have gotten him thinking

almostawhisper

Maybe you have to have a heart, because if your killing "heartless" (think about that word), it would be like killing your own creation-technically.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ummm your not looking at it logically.....his weapons isn't even keyblades..........they just look like keyblades...................when roxas fought the heartless in dd and in kh2 no hearts was released what-so-ever..............even showing more his keyblades aren't keyblades........his kingdom key is made out of data......................and possibly how could he weild oathkeeper and oblivion when sora had them in CoM and the ending of kh1 and roxas joined the org. since sometime between kh1 and COM..............the keyblades dont even have the right keychains on them...................nobodies cannot weild keyblades........you need a strong HEART to weild a keyblade..................how can someone that doesnt really exist weild a keyblade...............and roxas never even summoned his two keyblades he always just pulls them out thats why he was suprised when sora could summon his keyblade when he fought him in the world that never was

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They were going to use Roxas for that reason, but they were trying to get Roxas to trust them first.

A~X~E~L

well, we know for sure that they are Keyblades, because he knows the keyblade CHOSE him, but he doesnt know why. Also, the fact they dont pop up out of some light like Sora can only suggest that his blade is simply different. thats all i can think of now.

keeperoftwilight

ok how bout this...soras heart is so strong that even though roxas is a nobody there is a trace of the power soras heart held and the keyblade went to its wielder

or maybe this

maybe roxas has a connection to soras heart because he is is nobody...maybe all nobodies would have a connection with there hearts if there "true selves" hadnt turned into heartless...most likely stayed heartless...and possibly destroyed....

and lastly....the organization is who collected the hearts and put them into kingdom hearts....what happends to the hearts that arnt connected...i dont know...maybe they float around..maybe they fade into nothingness...but its the organization that collected and transfered them into kingdom hearts...

ok i was wrong...THIS is the last one.....IN THE KH2 OPENING SORA <WHEN HE IS WHOLE....(pre becoming heartless to save kairi ide like to add)>KILLED A BUNCH OF HEARTLESS AND NOT ONE HAD A HEART FLY OUT OF THEM...so you lost your strongest argument..just because they dont fly out in dd and asas doesnt mean a thing if they didnt do it for sora...its prolly just because it was a waste of time to put it into an fmv...i mean seriously..back before kh2 came out everyone was all like "stfu noob...roxas cant be soras nobody"...so you see though your entitled to your opinion your being very obnoxias (man i cant spell worth crap lol) about it
not to mention acting like every one else is wrong and your godliness is right...i may not have any more proof than you but the so called proof you give seems poorly thought out..and the way you post it is arogant..i may be completely wrong...or i might be right...but in game like this if no one says differently..then good guy or bad guy there probobly correct/telling truth....

<fyi not talking to everyone....just a few selected ppl....you know who you are>

keeperoftwilight

even still..theres really no proof that roxas's keyblades are fake...only assumptions...i accept i was wrong..heck i said so in my last post...i was pretty much just throwing out a random thing thats been on my mind...besides you never know...in the world(s) of kingdom hearts tetsuya nomura is god...he makes the rules and can break/change them how he likes...and you didnt exactly give proof that i was wrong (seriously dont care if i was or not...just trying to make a point that theres no more proof of what ppl are saying about them being fake keyblades then my reasons for saying that there is a way that they are real...and i didnt here you or anyone else say a thing about everything else i wrote...so im guessing that means you agree...hence you aparently acvcept everything but my connected heart part of my theory)

and by the way....who says theres no way around it...yes in the first game its stressed that you need a strong heart to wield the keyblade...but there was no time in the game that said "simply being connected to a strong heart doesnt mean you can use a keyblade"...if there was a time in kh1 or any of the games that said that or something to that effect then please point it out.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ok how bout this...soras heart is so strong that even though roxas is a nobody there is a trace of the power soras heart held and the keyblade went to its wielder
and what proof do you have of this, just saying random statements...........you still cant explain how he could have soras keyblades if sora still had them...........a nobody has no type of "heart in them" if he had anything dealing with a heart he would have not joined the org......................
or maybe this

maybe roxas has a connection to soras heart because he is is nobody...maybe all nobodies would have a connection with there hearts if there "true selves" hadnt turned into heartless...most likely stayed heartless...and possibly destroyed....
and that would make no sense seeing as sora is technically a heart/less
and lastly....the organization is who collected the hearts and put them into kingdom hearts....what happends to the hearts that arnt connected...i dont know...maybe they float around..maybe they fade into nothingness...but its the organization that collected and transfered them into kingdom hearts...
no they didnt sora did, they even say it in the game they was going to each world and putting heartless in them and making sora kill them so the hearts can go to kingdom hearts...................
ok i was wrong...THIS is the last one.....IN THE KH2 OPENING SORA <WHEN HE IS WHOLE....(pre becoming heartless to save kairi ide like to add)>KILLED A BUNCH OF HEARTLESS AND NOT ONE HAD A HEART FLY OUT OF THEM...so you lost your strongest argument..just because they dont fly out in dd and asas doesnt mean a thing if they didnt do it for sora...its prolly just because it was a waste of time to put it into an fmv...i mean seriously..back before kh2 came out everyone was all like "stfu noob...roxas cant be soras nobody"...so you see though your entitled to your opinion your being very obnoxias (man i cant spell worth crap lol) about it
not to mention acting like every one else is wrong and your godliness is right...i may not have any more proof than you but the so called proof you give seems poorly thought out..and the way you post it is arogant..i may be completely wrong...or i might be right...but in game like this if no one says differently..then good guy or bad guy there probobly correct/telling truth....
how the hell am i being obnoxious.......i didnt say anything mean, or wrong, all i did was state my stuff and give proof and reasons and how is my proofs weak.......only one you could prove wrong....................
and by the way....who says theres no way around it...yes in the first game its stressed that you need a strong heart to wield the keyblade...but there was no time in the game that said "simply being connected to a strong heart doesnt mean you can use a keyblade"...if there was a time in kh1 or any of the games that said that or something to that effect then please point it out.
if that was the case then how come namine doesnt have keyblade(s)............or why doesnt jack sparrow have one, or selphie, or even ansem............all of them is connected to strong hearts........................how come all the org. members dont have one they all was connected to strong hearts.....................

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I think this is it. Well Roxas can use the keyblades cause he is a fragment of Sora but has no heart. Remember what DiZ said he said that Roxas is apart of Sora, Without Roxas, then sora wouldn't be whole and have his full strength(or like sora lost part of his light). Roxas' keyblades are as real as Soras because they are apart of sora's memories or something like that. So they are real because they are made of the light in soras memories( I am really guessing here). As for the simply being connected to peoples hearts, it means that you all share one destiny as the worlds and the sky. To weild a keyblade one has to have a strong heart of light and accept the light. Riku accepted darkness but he still got a keyblade because his heart became strong during castle oblivion and that one year. Mickey goes the same as sora. Okay I am just guessing here so yeah.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
I think this is it. Well Roxas can use the keyblades cause he is a fragment of Sora but has no heart. Remember what DiZ said he said that Roxas is apart of Sora, Without Roxas, then sora wouldn't be whole and have his full strength(or like sora lost part of his light). Roxas' keyblades are as real as Soras because they are apart of sora's memories or something like that. So they are real because they are made of the light in soras memories( I am really guessing here).
all of this shows why roxas' keyblades would be fake you said its just made from the memories of soras(hence its fake) because its not made like a real keyblade and is just "memories of sora"

As for the simply being connected to peoples hearts, it means that you all share one destiny as the worlds and the sky. To weild a keyblade one has to have a strong heart of light and accept the light. Riku accepted darkness but he still got a keyblade because his heart became strong during castle oblivion and that one year. Mickey goes the same as sora. Okay I am just guessing here so yeah.
you have it kinda twisted sora has a strong heart of light, riku has a strong heart of light and darkness(twilight/dawn), and mickey has a strong heart of darkness..........................and you dont need a strong heart of light to weild a keyblade.....you need a pure and strong heart..................what its pure of.....who knows, pure darkness, pure twilight, etc.

keeperoftwilight

how do you know all keyblades arnt made from memories...do you know how a so called "true keyblade" is made..because i dont...and even if roxas's keyblades are not made in the normal way..that doesnt make them fake...if you were to say make a sword (or just about anything really) but you do it differently from every one else in the world but the end result is the same it doesnt matter..it doesnt make it not a sword..not a cake...not a salt shaker...

and no..the organization was collecting the hearts....i specificaly remember hearing that

and how the heck is is sora a heartlesss.....or was that a mistype

and as for the reason selphy jack and ansem dont have keyblades

1)i meant connected by different means than just knowing and/or befriending someone with a strong heart...

2)there are lots of people who have strong hearts yet they dont have keyblades..why?...because the keyblade(s) didnt choose them....

and just to make you happy RHoD....in jimminies jurnal (yes i know that probly spelled wrong)under soras description...the hero CHOSEN BY THE KEYBLADE...you can probly have the strongest freakin heart in the universe through all of time....

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
keeperoftwilight said:
how do you know all keyblades arnt made from memories...do you know how a so called "true keyblade" is made..because i dont...and even if roxas's keyblades are not made in the normal way..that doesnt make them fake...if you were to say make a sword (or just about anything really) but you do it differently from every one else in the world but the end result is the same it doesnt matter..it doesnt make it not a sword..not a cake...not a salt shaker...

and no..the organization was collecting the hearts....i specificaly remember hearing that

They can't be true Keyblades because they are not even real in the first place. Roxas has the obivion and the oathkeeper that are not real keyblades because they are Keychains. The reason why Roxas has the ability to wield these things are because they were passed down to Roxas through Sora's memories. Roxas does not even have 2 base Keyblades so that proves that the oblivion and the oathkeeper are not real. They are just there, because they are not linked to a seperate Keyblade. So he is wielding memories that took the form as weapons.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
keeperoftwilight said:
what do you mean base keyblades...if you mean like the kingdom key..i hate to break it to you but that has a keychain to buddy
but it is the keyblade in its pure form...........roxas keyblades have no pure form...........oblivion and oathkeeper are just keychains that change the way the kingdom key looks.......................

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
keeperoftwilight said:
what do you mean base keyblades...if you mean like the kingdom key..i hate to break it to you but that has a keychain to buddy

Exactly that is what I was trying to say. I know that it has a Keychain. But if Roxas had real Keyblades then he would have 2 real Keyblades. Then in order for him to wield the Obivion and the oathkeeper then he would have to equip them to his Keyblades. Meaning equip the Keychains two them. Roxas just wields to Keychains out of nothing.

HeartofTwilight

While I am still undicided on whether the keyblades are real, I think that it is important to remember his title. I don't know exactly which on is the offical title but he is called things to the extent of "discovered Key" and "Key of Destiny" If he is the discovered key, then he must be a Key to something. If he is the Key of Destiney, He is somehow the key to their destiny. Both of these titles suggest they are real

Remember, no one else in the organization is labled for his (or her) whepon, so it is not just that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back