• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HQ images of BBS Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceywind

Hi guys, I hope I'm posting in the right section here. If not, sorry, please move it.

I'm looking for some high quality images of the Birth By Sleep trailers that play at the end of KH2 and KH2FM. Images of Terra, Auqa and Ven in their armor. I've taken some myself, but they are small and grainy. I've also searched online and haven't had much luck.

The reason I'm asking is because my sister and I want to cosplay as Ven and Aqua. I want the costumes to be as accurate as possible. I could probably make due with what I have, but it would be awesome to have many clear, large images to get reference from.

I hope some people can help. :wink:

I just please ask, don't post things like, "look online", and "capture a hq version of the trailer yourself". These kinds of posts don't help.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
search on google there are renders of them like a remodeled version of previous characters to look like ven and terra i dont think there has been one of aqua, but what do you mean?, like the armor or their actual get-up?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
wow, you people are jerks...

I don't have right now, but if you really want them, please contact me either on MyAnimeList if you have one, or on Yahoo! Messenger. I have a screenshot program and a lot of free time, so I'd be happy to get some very good images for you.

MAL s/n: grimreaper10000

Y!IM: inumaru_grandson_iy

If you don't have either of these, you can just contact me on here, and I will reply.

iceywind

Neither of you read my post.

I said I have searched google and haven't found anything. Maybe I'm not using the right keywords, but the pictures I've found aren't clear or big enough.

If you have found something, please post it. If not, those comments aren't helpful.

edit: referring to the first two posters.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
url

iceywind

Pictures like these.

Untitled-3copy.jpg

Untitled-4copy.jpg

Untitled-9copy.jpg

These are a few of the ones I've taken. As you can see they are small and somewhat blurry. I know it is possible to get large, clear images, but I can't do it myself.

So far, the only person that has offered any help is TheBucket. Thank you.

iceywind

I've been trying to get a clear image on a full-screen YouTube video, but they come out pixelated a bit. Would a youtube-video sized image be big enough as long as it's clear?

It might be okay, as long as details are noticeable. I need to be able to see how each armor piece is fitted and shaped. So as many clear angles as possible.

I remember doing the same thing for a dark Riku cosplay. I used my own screenshots that were blurry and guessed. After I finished the costume, one of the KH websites used a very clear and large shot of Dark Riku from the opening of KH2 as a header. I was frustrated. If images of that quality had been available to me from the beginning, it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
It might be okay, as long as details are noticeable. I need to be able to see how each armor piece is fitted and shaped. So as many clear angles as possible.

I remember doing the same thing for a dark Riku cosplay. I used my own screenshots that were blurry and guessed. After I finished the costume, one of the KH websites used a very clear and large shot of Dark Riku from the opening of KH2 as a header. I was frustrated. If images of that quality had been available to me from the beginning, it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

ah, alright, I understand. I'm redoing all the images, and they're perfectly clear. As far as I can tell, I'd be able to use it.

D

Deleted member 36435

KH3.png

aquacopy.png

terracopy.png

vencopy0.png

Enjoy.

[edit] If you'd like I could fix them up a bit but you'd have to wait a few days. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back