• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How're you gonna pace yourselves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I've got a planned schedule with KH3. As soon as more pre-release material comes out, I'm going to peace out of this website, as to keep my virgin eyes ready for the game to eagerly ravage them.

When I play, I'll play the tutorial section, and up to the end of the first actual Disney world. Then I'll a break until the next day, where I'll be repeating the process until the end of the game. I'll be playing on the hardest mode presented as an option, so I can die a lot.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The minute I get this game, the only time I wont be playing is during work hours, family, and social life :p

Vanitas X

When I play KH3 I'll take my time fighting enemies and try to level up because since the Osaka team are the team that are mainly working on this game, I want to take a little precaution.

Launchpad

Awards
I used to think I wanted to free up time for KH3, but now I kind of want to occupy my time with college work and musical theater performances just to elongate the time on my first playthrough. I guess I feel this way because I want to justify the amount of time we've waited and will wait?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm going in with a full-raging boner. I want to learn as much about the game as possible. When it releases ima say peace out to this site until i beat thw game so y'all fuckers don't spoil it on me like every other game. I love you guys all it takes is one new member to post "LEA HAS A KEYBLADE" as the thread title and mess me up

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I love you guys all it takes is one new member to post "LEA HAS A KEYBLADE" as the thread title and mess me up
90% of DDD was spoiled for me because of pretty much that .

I might book a day or two off of work to play it...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
90% of DDD was spoiled for me because of pretty much that .

I might book a day or two off of work to play it...

Lets just shut down the website for a week aftet release and face the consequences later

No?

Songbird

Grrrr
I will likely play it when I'm not at work. And since I'll be at it during every waking moment that I'm not trying to earn money...I won't be online anywhere until it is beaten.
And actually these days I've been picking hard mode for most f my game playthroughs just because I feel a better sense of accomplishment after I win. And I get better at the game. KH was never something I found too hard anyway, so I imagine I'll go Proud and then Critical and then come back here to discuss it.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If I get the game when it comes out (which is unlikely, knowing me), I'll tear right through the game, digest it for a while, then run here to talk all about without fear of spoilers.

I hope Critical is available from the get-go, though. Unless the gameplay's significantly different, the games don't give me much of a challenge on anything below Critical anymore, and I can't imagine that this one will be any different.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm thirsty for an RPG at the moment. Once that hits the shelves; I'll be turning into Thomas Hewitt with a Chainsaw and start massacring those little Heartless at Destiny Island.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm sure it will take me at least 2 weeks to beat just naturally, I take my time playing games and I am generally busy half the days of the week anyway. So I will be playing it in all my free time till I beat it, yeah, its just that also means I will be drawing it out and "savoring" it anyway haha.

Launchpad

Awards
I'm thirsty for an RPG at the moment. Once that hits the shelves; I'll be turning into Thomas Hewitt with a Chainsaw and start massacring those little Heartless at Destiny Island.

It's funny, when the heartless show up on DI in KH1, they can infinitely respawn.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'll play in my free time. I will try to make more time for it, but it won't become my number one priority. I will however disappear from here probably a few months before its release, so as to avoid all spoilers.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I will come from school and literally hit the 'Start'-Button of my PS4. When driving home from school I will be like 'COME ON ALREADY'..
I will not log into this website or any social media until the game is over and I have played through it.

yeah, I'm obsessed with KH, so no wonder...

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's funny, when the heartless show up on DI in KH1, they can infinitely respawn.

And you had to be aware of where in the blue you had go to next because they'd start jumping on you and you're still oblivious what's going on.

Songbird

Grrrr
Well I mean, after several waves you get a bit of a break before it starts up all over again. So if you need time to catch your breath and look around you've got all of about a minute lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It usually takes me a week to play through a KH game when I have school and work to deal with, but by time KH3 comes out I'll be working or doing my doctorate studies (jesus christ) so...so I'm thinking I'll probably take a sick day or two from work to play KH3.

Screw a PhD and money. KH3 comes first.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Depending on how long world visits are, about 2 worlds per day is how I normally do a KH game.

I never rush through any game I haven't played before. I like a nice playthrough that lasts a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back