• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how special is Riku??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
so we know that in CoM riku learns to accept Ansems darkness and use it as his own

while still having his light, in KH2 he used it to its fullest and became Ansem (xehanorts heartless)

in CoM zexion says "no one wears the darkness like he does, its impossible!" or somthing like that

if riku were to appear in the next installment (not Re:Coded) how would you like to see his dark powers improve or change??

and to my next question, does this make riku a walker of both worlds? darkness and light?

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
By the end of KH2, the darkness in Riku's heart is overcome. This is realized when he loses the ability to open dark portals and Mickey assures him that he no longer belongs "in the darkness." So no, I wouldn't say he wears that power in quite the way he once did, if at all, at present.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Oh, that's true! It certainly makes you wonder. :I

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i hope somthing gets explain normura has to many plot holes in to many places, it agravates me =/

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well Riku uses his dark power for good.
I kinda want to see some more but not as much for him to go all the way back to darkness.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
dark mode was awsome, i would love to see that come back, i was kinda disapointed with his powers in kh2 =/

but idk people are telling me his dark powers are no more.. =l

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
We'll it seems they were planing on going somewhere and then decided not to go there with Riku's character. I think he still has darkness in him just not nearly as much as he used to, when XH was in his heart. What remains is his own darkness which he can use but it's not as strong as XH's. I hope they work on his middle path between darkness and light story thing.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
He used those techniques BEFORE Xemnas was defeated. So basically Riku isn't cool anymore.

No he didn't. Riku said "I'll open a path" and couldn't. But then when everyone except Sora and Riku left Xemnas strikes back again and Riku was STILL using dark powers.

And darkness remains in everyone's hearts. Like MX said in BBS "Darkness cannot be destroyed" so Riku's darkness is still in there. I think Riku just had a stupid moment when he forgot how to use portals.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
And darkness remains in everyone's hearts. Like MX said in BBS "Darkness cannot be destroyed" so Riku's darkness is still in there. I think Riku just had a stupid moment when he forgot how to use portals.

Well before Ansem's machine went boom, Riku had XH in him, who's darkness Riku could use. I'm guessing that after that his darkness was to week to open a portal.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well before Ansem's machine went boom, Riku had XH in him, who's darkness Riku could use. I'm guessing that after that his darkness was to week to open a portal.

I don't think XH is completely gone from his heart. I'd say the machine only managed to get rid of enough of XH's darkness that Riku would return to his original appearance.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't think XH is completely gone from his heart. I'd say the machine only managed to get rid of enough of XH's darkness that Riku would return to his original appearance.
Yeah I don't think this is the end of Riku's struggle with XH.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
True I think it's even been hinted in an interview that it's not over yet.

That and Xehanort himself says "I WILL RETURN!!!" right before he explodes. Yeah, it ain't the end of Xehanort's Heartless.

Trukybldemstr2 said:
doesnt mickey use Corridors of Darkness
I don't think he's ever used dark powers despite having the dark keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back