• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much of the Touch Screen will 358/2 use

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That's the reason I don't like her. IK don't like where they're taking her.
I was hoping secretly that she was Aqua's nobody or had some connection to Aqua, despite the fact that I was saying otherwise.

A

Audo

She still could. I kind of think the fact she was most likely born in the RoA points to that being a possibility still.
I guess we'll just have to see.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I still don't think she has anything to do with Aqua.
Becoming a nobody? That's too normal a process for Aqua to suffer through.

I can see the BBS epilogue:
Terra became the thing he hated most. That's horrible!
Ven was so badly hurt, that he lost his memories and was sealed inside of some random kid.
I became a nobody.

All in all, I'd say that I got off pretty light. But I never saw the guys again. Too bad, I kinda had a thing for Ven. He was almost legal <3.

The End.

You see Xion writing in her diary at the end of BBS, which leads into her inclusion in Days

A

Audo

lol. Makes it seem far more likely that Aqua dies. (which she does).

Also, given the fact that Nobodies didn't exist then, it would be rather hard for her to become one.

I still think Xion will somehow be connected through Aqua in some way though. I wouldn't be surprised if she looks like Aqua in that one scene.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Aqua should die.
She needs to die.
It sends a message.
That characters in KH can die
[Looks at DiZ]

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
Hey Audo you remember that one time you mentioned that maybe the reason Namine is worried and reluctant for Sora to become whole again is because Roxas joining him would hurt Xion (thus why 'she can't endure it') and not really anything to do with Xion and Sora? I'm starting to think you may have been on to something.

We heard at the end of the one trailer Xion talking all funny to Roxas, you know, the "how do I look to Roxas" bit. If Xion changed appearances, for circumstance sake, say she looked like Aqua, isn't it likely she would be speaking to the Ven inside Roxas, thus the odd wording 'to Roxas'.

What with Xion's strange beginnings and the implication of Aqua's existence with her armor in the Room of Sleep, it seems to me that the two, that is Xion and Aqua, will be more heavily connected then what we can piece together right now.

Besides, if thats the case, it introduces the BBS characters and sets it up to release after Days so people have gained interest.

Lol, long story short, I don't think you should be worried so much about Xion's connection to Sora, I think her connections to Aqua are more likely.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
She does look like Aqua, but yet at the same time, looks like KH1 Sora, so it could go either way

A

Audo

Hey Audo you remember that one time you mentioned that maybe the reason Namine is worried and reluctant for Sora to become whole again is because Roxas joining him would hurt Xion (thus why 'she can't endure it') and not really anything to do with Xion and Sora? I'm starting to think you may have been on to something.

We heard at the end of the one trailer Xion talking all funny to Roxas, you know, the "how do I look to Roxas" bit. If Xion changed appearances, for circumstance sake, say she looked like Aqua, isn't it likely she would be speaking to the Ven inside Roxas, thus the odd wording 'to Roxas'.

What with Xion's strange beginnings and the implication of Aqua's existence with her armor in the Room of Sleep, it seems to me that the two, that is Xion and Aqua, will be more heavily connected then what we can piece together right now.

Besides, if thats the case, it introduces the BBS characters and sets it up to release after Days so people have gained interest.

Lol, long story short, I don't think you should be worried so much about Xion's connection to Sora, I think her connections to Aqua are more likely.
^_______^ <3

She does look like Aqua, but yet at the same time, looks like KH1 Sora, so it could go either way
I think you mean Kairi, unless of course you're thinking Xion looks like a boy.

jda-roxas

wow...so we started with touch screens and ended with xion roxas sora and aqua...hmmm, little off track are we? we should close this one up.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
I do despise suggestions like that. The topic may have started with touchscreens and it lead to another topic related to the game, it's not like people began to discuss irrelevant things like candy and politics. But now that I've brought that up...

Anyways, the touchscreen will likely display maps and mission information the majority of the time. Reports have said you can hold it down and drag your stylus about to change the camera angle. Initially it was only left right, but its since been developed to show a more 360 view from Roxas ( or whoevers) POV.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

What if Aqua's Keyblade chose Xion as it's master?
Since Aqua is dead, there's no trainer to issue it an order, it patiently waits for a new one or until it receives an order from its master.

Since Xion's other is alive, she'd have access to her heart. And since Kairi's a PoH, her heart would be qualified. [goes to vomit]

I lke it better than the other option of Aqua making up Xion's being.

SKRVAT

I'm pretty sure Nomura said no touchscreen for the battle because he doesn't want to mess up "the feel" of the KH games, or something like that. As Audo said, it will only be used for the menus, panel system, and the maps.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
If anything, I would like them to add a little something like reaction commands for the touch screen. That would be cool, though, to do strong attacks or something using the touchscreen, but I highly doubt it.

kurokitsunefang

Olympus Coliseum.
As Roxas fights on his own, Sora seems to bear the damage he takes too.
On the top screen Roxas fighting Heartless and this HP display is shown.
On the bottom screen, Sora is shown without the HP display and Heartless.

I would get it just to see sora suffer...... lol

A

Audo

What if Aqua's Keyblade chose Xion as it's master?
Since Aqua is dead, there's no trainer to issue it an order, it patiently waits for a new one or until it receives an order from its master.

Since Xion's other is alive, she'd have access to her heart. And since Kairi's a PoH, her heart would be qualified. [goes to vomit]

I lke it better than the other option of Aqua making up Xion's being.
But Aqua's Keyblade is still in the RoS...

I'm pretty sure Nomura said no touchscreen for the battle because he doesn't want to mess up "the feel" of the KH games, or something like that. As Audo said, it will only be used for the menus, panel system, and the maps.
Right and Camera Control as bittermeats pointed out. (i had forgotten about that. o.o )

Sexy Angel
Just some ideas... woo

[*] I hope you can draw pwetty pictures and send them to friends :D

[*] I had an idea (oh sh*t run away), when your out on missions in single player mode, you can tap an allies name, and tap one of few options that tells him what to do, I.e. Telling Xigbar to hang back and shoot enemys from afar, or telling Saix to throw a potion at you. This invokes a sense of strategy to the game, which this series desperatly needs.

[*] Synthesis minigame, where you add ingrediants to a little pot, spin it around, and POOF! Out pops some weed potions.

[*] Drawable items. Draw a weapon. Or an emplem to put on your character. Demyx's guitar is labeled as innapropriate.

A

Audo

Well, they actually were going to have some sort of chatting ability in multiplayer mode between friends. Where everyone draws on the one screen. But, seeing as how we have seen footage from the multiplayer it most likely has been scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back