• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of your friends know/played kh1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Kairi410 said:
nobody in my town or school likes kingdom hearts, the only thing they do care about is their grades (they are agianst video games :mad: ).

Sound like sum haters to me, if they dont like KH then they got mad probs yo. Me and my ppls thinks aight.

innerlight

THere are 2 friends i have that like it but, 1 who i got to start playing it. I started going on here becuase there not to many I know of besides them who know of it and know things about it

ShadoWanderer

Not much of my friends play RPGs, but most of them know about kingdom hearts. I know about 20 people or more that play it. and the some of the ones that played it can't wait for kh2. and i know some who are overobsessed in love with them, that's it's sort of scary.

ReturnableMemory

My cousin is into the game but he didn't beat the game and the same with KHCOM and i remember some of my friend talking about one day in 8th grade ( i'm in 10th) and just the other day i was talking to a friend who i never talked to in 4 ever, and she likes KH too i was freaking out:D :p

Lunar Knight

American Person
I know one person who knows about the game, but thinks it's stupid. He said that who would be fighting with a giant key? And he repeated what He-Man said, "I have the power!" I know another person that used to like KH, but then thought it was stupid. And nobody knows about anime or likes anime in my school! Some people never even heard of the word "anime." It makes me feel left out or I feel different.

C

cloud's lover

I know about 30 people who plays both KH1 and KH:CoM and can't wait for KH2.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have one friend who actually likes KH but she's not as obsessive as I am... ^^; My best friend thinks I'm a freak cause I love KH so much and... there's not really anyone I know besides that who's actually knows what it is. -sweatdrop-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back