• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of your friends know/played kh1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
It's not VERY popular at my school, but it's known. All of my friends are into anime and RPG's..I guess that's why I love them so much. Yea, I constantly get asked why he fights with a giant key, and it annoys me...

They're just angry they didn't come up with the awesome idea to use a key as a weapon xD

o_O;;

dark_light13

suicidal-kairi said:
It's not VERY popular at my school, but it's known. All of my friends are into anime and RPG's..I guess that's why I love them so much. Yea, I constantly get asked why he fights with a giant key, and it annoys me...

They're just angry they didn't come up with the awesome idea to use a key as a weapon xD

o_O;;

lol yes a giant key as a weopon was indeed awsome.

where do they come up with that stuff. But yes it was origional and creative.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't see why people in my school creativity of a key called the Keyblade. Most make fun because Sora fights with a giant key. Well, they need to understand the concept of the Keyblade is to lock the worlds so they won't be destroyed by the Heartless. People usually use a key to lock things.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
in my school, theres probably like 50, but i only know of like 3 or 4, all girls. the guys in my grade are pretty much morons, youge t a smart guy every here and there, but mostly mrons, and i dont talk about kh much at school, so i usually talk about it if we start on video games and end on kh, usually going througha xbox vs ps3 thing first. so in short, 3 or 4 taht i know of

Wrath of Roxas

Okay i have about 30-50 friends at school. Most dont know them and me and 2 of my friends has actually played. All the others have NOT even RENTED the game and are trashing the game like they are experts......What a messed up world i live in.

D

Deleted member 5341

lol what's funny is that i kept my whole KH obsession on the DL for the first year or two, then last year (8th grade) i just confessed and i'm a talkative asian girl so i preached on my "KH-ness" to all my gamer friends so now i have tons of KH-addicted -buddies ^_^

T

Tyler Durden

one friend said that it would suck then i MADE him play it and then he wouldn't stop for 40 minutes then he had to go home:D

ShadoWanderer

Actually, today i was talking to my friend about kh2 and i just founded out that about 20 people i know had played kh and/or kh:com and about over i think 50 people know about kingdom hearts also about 15-20 of them can't wait for kh2.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
just one of my friends and my cousin who borrowed it from me and now won't give it back
aw, the hypnotism of Kingdom Hearts....
but I still miss my Kingdom Hearts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back