• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many of you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
How many of you guys played the series out of order? Personally, this is the order i went in-
1) KHII
2) KHI
3) Re:Com
4) KHII: Final Mix
5) Days
I did it just because my friend gave me the disk for KHII, but I am wondering how many of you did it like me?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat II first I think. I got horribly stuck on the insane wave of heartless at end of the world. Thats really funny because it took me absolutely forever to beat Chernabog on my first play through. Then when I finally beat him, I got stuck on the wave of heartless. I love it though.

I MAY be wrong about beating II first. I got really stuck on Xigbar in that one and dont remember which one I ended up beating first, although I think it was II.

Heart Flow 3

I didnt Go in that order lol i did mine like this
1. KH1
2. Re:COM KH Chain of Memories
3. KH2
4. KH 2FINAL MIX
5. KH FINAL MIX
6. KH 358/2 Days
7. KH BIRTH BY SLEEP-My most likely next one even though i havent played it yet
BUT CANT WAIT TO C WHAT THE SECRET ENDIN FOR BIRTH BY SLEEP WILL BE SO WE CAN KNO WHAT WILL BE NEXT ON THE LIST!

StormHurricane

Let's see...

1) KH (after hearing news of kh II)
2) KH II

End of it ^^

I'm currently playing CoM and Days...
But i don't want to grind in CoM to defeat Ansem SoD and Days...
Days is like chewing gum... xD
I'm also searching for a way to play KHFM, Re:CoM and KHIIFM (i live in europe :'/)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
How many of you guys played the series out of order? Personally, this is the order i went in-
1) KHII
2) KHI
3) Re:Com
4) KHII: Final Mix
5) Days
I did it just because my friend gave me the disk for KHII, but I am wondering how many of you did it like me?

Did it in the same order minus Final Mix.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
KH1
KH2
CoM
Re:CoM
KH2FM
358/2 Days

I skipped CoM for a while thinking it would suck due to the card system. After playing KH2 and reading about CoM a while later, I figured I'd give it a shot. Wasn't bad.

Aria

braver by the minute
KHI
KHII
KH Re:CoM

and then I'll play Days when I get a DS. Then BBS.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I did, I played KH2, then CoM, which resulted in CoM being VERY confusing. At first I was like "Wait, how could've Naminé been there when Sora was little? She's Kairi's Nobody!". Then Larxene said the memories were fake and everything was better C:

1. KH1 (which I didn't beat until after I beat KH2 and CoM >: KH1 was SO hard my first time around)
2. KH2
3. CoM
4. Days
5. (hopefully) BBS

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Mine were switched up as well:
1) KH1
2) KH2
3) KH Com
4) KH Re: CoM
5) KH Days
6) BBS (hopefully in the next few months)

It seems like it's almost impossible for somebody to go in order, unless they're new fans to the series.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I didn't get a PS2 until a while after KH1 came out, and I wasn't sure whether my console could play NA games at that point.

1. CoM
2. KH1
3. KH2
4. Re: CoM
5. 358/2 Days

Frankly, I don't know anybody who went in order...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
KH2
KH1
CoM
Re:CoM (never completed it)
358/2 Days
Thats the order I played them in. I would have played KH1 first, but the disc was lost.

bserious05

I played them in the order they came out KH1 then KH2, I read about Chain of Mem and Birth by sleep but I wanna play them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back