• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
for those of you who played kingdom hearts 2 and beat how long did it take you, was it as long as normura said or shorter.

Umagon

i havnt played but, the cut scenes are loads longer now, which is why the game is actually longer, but sadly theres less fighting UNLESS you do like side quests and junk

Axel3344

took me 3-4 days of playing it all day straight, but i didnt get everything and complete all the quests. its pretty long imo

DarkOblivion

I was dissapointed, somehow,
namuro, said in an interview that he would make it 2,5 X longer, maybe the cutscene were longer but it toke me only 30 houres to complete, and KH1 toke me around 60 houres to fully complete , and KH2 will take me around 40 - 45 houres to fully complete ( at least its what I expect, only sephirioth left to kill

also even tho there were more cutscenes, there were hardly any story-line scenes, compaired to the time there was spend on watching disney cutscenes,

I mean I got to World that never was, and before I knew it, BAM, all org members dead, without a good word to keep sora questioning

I was expecting such cool cutscenes in twtnw, but apart from the roxas vs sora scene it was all medicore

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
1 week. id say 20 hours. Now i have 40 hours

Kairi-is-Naminé

it is longer in my opinion, took me not too long to beat, but cutscenes lasting up to half an hour took up alot of time. Doing all sidequests takes more time as well, and if u want to get the extra cutscene u must complete everything in Jimminies Journal (in standard), or complete all the worlds (in proud). so in most cases it takes longer than KH1 did because of the need for the extra cutscene.

The M.C.

JTTW
well i did everything in jimminies(SP?) book-er.. journal. which was atleast 60+. then lately i just play areound and fight things. so at least 70-80+ i dunno.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
wow i made this thread in march why is it on the front page to members helping members?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
tok me about 35 hours for normal mode but i took me about 31 hours in proud mode.proud mode was surprisingly easier.excepy spehy.i hav full heatlh and he took it all but 1 hp with 2 hits.2 HITS!!!!!!HE IS A GOD!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i was saying i made this thread back in march. so someone brought it back to the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back